Captain America Movie Prop Auction, April 14 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
captain-landing-page.jpg

Lots of cool movie props going up for auction next month in Chicago. You can buy or download the auction catalog here to see what all is available.

https://www.profilesinhistory.com/captain-america-the-first-avenger-auction/auction-catalogs

Some of the highlights from this historic Captain America: The First Avenger offering are:
• Chris Evans “Steve Rogers/Captain America” hero costume with shield
• Chris Evans “Steve Rogers/Captain America” hero USO stage costume with shield
• Hugo Weaving “Johann Schmidt/Red Skull” hero black leather “SS” costume
• Hugo Weaving “Johann Schmidt/Red Skull” Cube setup costume
• Hugo Weaving “Red Skull” screen-worn prosthetic makeup appliances
• Hayley Atwell “Peggy Carter” hero pub scene red crêpe dress
• Hero Cube carrier with Cosmic Cube
• Hero silver prototype shield
• Full-scale “Captain America” motorcycle
• A selection of full-scale Hydra Bikes
• Full-scale Hydra Fastrac
• Hydra and Allied hero weaponry: flamethrowers, machine guns, assault rifles, grenades, etc.
• Super Soldier Rebirth pod
• “Stark Industries” equipment
We are also pleased to offer the original full-scale screen-used Mark II “Autopsy” suit from Iron Man 2 as well as a selection
of prop weapons, a pair of stunt Mjölnir war hammers and Jane Foster’s hero notebook from Thor.

Last edited:
Wow, they have some cool stuff there man! The complete Mark II armor, now that is a collectible! Lucky is the man who enjoy this hobby and can afford that price.

I sent a link to Ave since it has the Iron Man armor on a slab from the movie. But the expected auction price is up to $80,000.

Some really good stuff there! All the costumes and shields will command some high prices!

the only thing i want from there is the mark 2, but damn 80k is steep can get a nice car for that much.

imagine how cool it will look as a decor under the coffee table with light up.

that is if your family dont murder you first :lol

interesting that the capt america suit went for 190k while the ironman armor was only 110k

i would imagine the ironman armor would worth a lot more than capt america (it's just cloth) and doesnt even come with the shield.

interesting that the capt america suit went for 190k while the ironman armor was only 110k

i would imagine the ironman armor would worth a lot more than capt america (it's just cloth) and doesnt even come with the shield.

The Cap suit did include a shield.

Gah, I can't believe I didn't research this auction better when I had the chance! I absolutely would have paid three grand to own this war bonds poster that appeared during the Star Spangled Man montage.

22585_0101_1_lg.jpg

:gah: :gah: :gah: :gah:

the only things i would of wanted would be the shields or thor weapon props or costumes, i really want a decent mjolnir with decent weight cos everytime is see Thor in action it makes me wanna swing a hammer lol

Back