Brando's RESIDENT EVIL Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandoloneous

Super Freak
Reaction score
Special Tactics and Rescue Service

At first I was convinced it'd be impossible to undertake such a task considering the rarity of the STARS parts needed. After completing Barry, Richard, and Enrico, I decided to go full steam ahead!

"The S.T.A.R.S. are finished...someone is a traitor!"

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team Captain
Enrico Marini

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

At the time of the Arklay Incident, Captain Enrico Marini was in overall charge of the elite R.P.D. Special Tactics and Rescue Service (S.T.A.R.S.) Bravo Team and second-in-command next to Captain Albert Wesker of Alpha Team. An expert in survival techniques, Enrico quickly earned the respect of all of his fellow team members due to his abundant experience and popularity. Like much of the rest of the S.T.A.R.S unit, Enrico had years of both military and law enforcement experience and was a dedicated and confident leader in the field.

ResidentEvil0EnricoMarini.png

Last edited:
"Does it ever not hurt?"

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team Communications Expert/Backup Man
Richard Aiken

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

As a member of the R.P.D.'s Special Tactics and Rescue Service (S.T.A.R.S.) Bravo team, Richard Aiken was assigned as Bravo's communications expert, often being the only link between the team and HQ during field operations. However, due to the lack of another member with his abilties in communications, Richard also had to double up as Alpha team's communications expert. While his combat skills were not as effective as the rest of the team, he was still considered a very vital member.

Despite his happy demeanor, positive attitude and ever-present smile, Richard's motivations for joining the S.T.A.R.S unit held a traumatic experience during his childhood when he was forced to watch as his younger sister was murdered by a criminal. This left Richard with a fierce determination for justice and the desire to protect those around him, which he strived to do in Rebecca Chambers after being assigned to protect her during the Arklay Mountains investigation.

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

Richard_Aiken.png

Last edited:
"Hey! Over here!"

S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Omni-Man
Joseph Frost

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

Joseph%20Frost%20Concept%20Art.jpg

Joseph Frost was a member of S.T.A.R.S., the Special Forces unit of the Raccoon City Police Department, holding the position of OM (Omni Man) in Alpha Team. He was in charge of weapons and vehicle maintenance, acting as a mechanic and was well known for his trademark red bandanna. He was also an EX navy SEAL and Gulf War veteran.

He was promoted from S.T.A.R.S. Bravo team shortly before the mansion incident when Rebecca Chambers joined Bravo Team. Many members of Bravo Team were jealous of him because he was promoted by Albert Wesker himself. Although a cheerful mood-maker, he had a hot-blooded personality which often led him to forfeit calmness and go crazy in dangerous and emergency situations, throwing himself onto the front lines in battle.

IMG_0264.jpg

Joe.jpg

Still Needed:
-Green Pouch on harness (Done)
-Shotgun Shells on harness (En route)
-Custom shoulder camera (Will create two when I make Kenneth)

Last edited:
"He's coming for us...we're both gonna die!"

S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team Pilot/Rear Security
Brad Vickers

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

BradVickers-1.jpg

Brad Vickers was the formal pilot for the S.T.A.R.S. Alpha Team in Raccoon City, nicknamed "Chickenheart" by his fellow comrades due to his intense cowardice in dangerous situations. Although he is meant to be a police officer opposed to crime, he lacks a sense of responsibility compounded with his cowardly nature. His position was RS (Rear Security) and as well as being the designated helicopter pilot for Alpha Team, he was also in charge of chemical protection.

IMG_0308.jpg

43ee13fe651b387f505a04b911b68e1a.jpg

Still Needed:
-His own body (Using Joseph's)

Last edited:
"The forest is full of z...zombies and...monsters."

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team Pilot/Rear Security
Edward Dewey

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

edwardnew.jpg

Edward Dewey served as the primary flight officer and aviation mechanic for the Special Tactics and Rescue Service (S.T.A.R.S.) Bravo Team. He was trained and certified on the Bell Textron Model 204 UH-1B "Huey" Iroquois. In addition to his duties as a pilot, he was also responsible for providing the team with rear security (RS) alongside rookie S.T.A.R.S. member Rebecca Chambers. A skilled marksman, Edward's preferred weapon of choice was the Heckler & Koch GmbH (H&K) G3 SG/1 sniper rifle. Despite his large frame, Edward Dewey was also an avid dance enthusiast.

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

EdwardDewey.jpg

Still Needed:
-His own Vest (Using Joseph's)
-Barney Ross Pants (Using Forest's)

"Let's light this candle!"

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team Omni Man/Marksman
Forest Speyer

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0393-1.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0387-1.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0391-1.jpg

250px-Forest_speyer.jpg

Prior to joining S.T.A.R.S., Speyer was an acquaintance of Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine. He formed a close friendship with Chris, with whom he participated with in the Raccoon Police Department's annual marksmanship competition.

Officer Speyer was specialized and responsible for vehicle maintenance. He was highly regarded as a crack marksman and skilled in handling heavy weapons, and a man who would do whatever is necessary to fulfil his mission perfectly. He sported a golden sword tattoo with crimson wings on his upper left bicep, and one of his preferred weapons in the field was a modified version of the Anti-Riot Weapon ENfield (ARWEN) 37mm grenade launcher.

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0392-1.jpg

STARS_Forest_Speyer.png

"Chris, I have to find you..."

Claire Redfield (Resident Evil 2/Darkside Chronicles Version)

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

5397.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

Claire grew up with her older brother Chris. Eventually, Chris skipped college and joined the US Air Force, while Claire became a student at university, and took an interest in motorcycles. Claire has been trained in military combat techniques by Chris, and has learnt how to handle herself in hand-to-hand combat, as well as being able to wield a multitude of weapons including combat knives and firearms.

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0287-1.jpg

Resident.Evil:.The.Dark.Side.Chronicles.416636.jpg

Still Needed:
-Side pack with tassles (Still working on it)
-"Emerson Flirty Girl" Cowgirl Boots (En route)
-Update "Made in Heaven" Jacket
-Better Body?

"I don't know what went on between you two, but you have it all wrong. My brother is not the kind of person you think he is."

Claire Redfield

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

Claire_%28the_Darkside_Chronicles_Code_Veronica%29.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

"Our goal is to retrieve the sample. Take out anything that might interfere with our plans..."

Albert Wesker
(Resident Evil 4/Umbrella Chronicles Version)

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

UmbrellaChroniclesWesker1.png

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

reuc-albert-wesker2.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRDYNqY2S84&feature=related[/ame]

"Sure I'm not human anymore, but just look at the power I've gained!"

Host Capture Force
Albert Wesker (Resident Evil CODE: Veronica ver.)

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0324-1.jpg

Wesker.jpg

11124.jpg

WeskerCV1--article_image.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DunkGjxKTFI&list=UU2yXoFmDmc3VnRvFAp3Ydnw&index=9&feature=plcp[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_d-tr-_cmI&feature=relmfu[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Am3bO-09jQ[/ame]

Still Needed:
-HCF lettering on back
-Three straps on each boot

"This is war. Survival is your responsibility..."

Mercenary/Former U.S.S.
HUNK (Resident Evil 4 Ver.)

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

Hunk%20(1).png

HUNK (real name unknown) was a Special Agent belonging to the covert Special Forces of the Umbrella Corporation, the "U.S.S." (Umbrella Security Service). He was regarded as cold, silent, devoid of emotion and known for being extremely secretive, with no details actually known about him, not even his real name or age. He earned the nicknames "Grim Reaper HUNK" and "Death" as a result of being the only surviving agent on several missions. He is most known for his miraculous recovery of the G-Virus from Raccoon City. His whereabouts and status after 1998 are unknown...

IMG_0165.jpg

20101206004204!HUNK_by_Aikido456_edit.JPG

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lztrc2TI8s8&feature=related[/ame]

Still Needed:
-Radio w/ pouch
-Hydration pouch
-Butt pack

Last edited:
Awesome customs man! I really dig them. Really impressive how you managed to make so many characters from the franchise.

Kind of a related question, but where did you manage to get a hold of those grey pants for your Richard Aiken cutom? Ive been looking for a pair of those for months.

Awesome customs man! I really dig them. Really impressive how you managed to make so many characters from the franchise.

Kind of a related question, but where did you manage to get a hold of those grey pants for your Richard Aiken cutom? Ive been looking for a pair of those for months.

They're from a STARS Chris. I hate how rare those parts are now, because I could really use some extra STARS gloves and boots.

Bought three Chris STARS vests on eBay a few months back, and got lucky finding one Wesker STARS vest on a random Singaporean website. The rest are from the actual figures I bought multiples of.

Excellent collection! Well done on all of these, really brings back memories for me!

Back