cplhicks gallery of freaks, weirdos, maniacs and badd@sses *TWD & AOD added*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cplhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys. I thought I would open up a custom thread to showcase my customs. With the HT drought I have been foucasing on some custom work. In the queue are Kyle Reese 1984 & post police shot out, comic book Punisher, Duke Nukem, Warzone Jigsaw and Indiana Jones TOD & Raiders.

Here is some of the stuff I am working on or have finished:

CplHickscustom.jpg

Who else would I have opened with?:rotfl

Finalbattleripleycustom.jpg

SarahConnorhospitalcustom.jpg

And here is some wips:

AODAshcustomwip-1.jpg

I am working on his horse blanket as we speak (type?)

KylereeseBlue1good.jpg

I'm still upgrading him with a new shirt and a few more accessories.

Thanks for looking guys :)

Last edited:
Re: cplhicks gallery of freaks, weirdos, maniacs and badd@sses

hicks looks sweet! wish i had kept mine for that head by snyderman. nice dude!

Re: cplhicks gallery of freaks, weirdos, maniacs and badd@sses

hicks looks sweet! wish i had kept mine for that head by snyderman. nice dude!

Thanks! I bought him 2006 at retail and I have kept him so long it's nice to see him upgraded.

Best Hicks ever :horror

Thank you that is such high praise from a person as talented as you are:hi5:

Re: cplhicks gallery of freaks, weirdos, maniacs and badd@sses *ASH* Update

customAODashwip2.jpg

Here is the progress so far on the horse blanket for Ash.

Re: cplhicks gallery of freaks, weirdos, maniacs and badd@sses *TOD Indy*

I have been working on my Indy lately.

Indyfront.jpg

Indyback.jpg

I have added HT belt and bag as well as hands. I did an ankle transplant to the body so I could add feet. I gave him New Line boots and weathered them. Added cuts on his back. He is coming along I think.

I will be replacing the rubber body with a TTM-19 but I don't have the money right now and I am kinda liking the huge muscle look of him:rotfl I call him Indy Arnold Jones:rotfl

Very nice work there dude

Just one thing pull his pants down abit so they are lower on the hips and sit better on the boots

Thanks for the advice. I will make the adjustment.

Again nice work and I’m still jealous of your Hicks :lol

Thanks guys for the comments so far :)

Your TOD Indy is incredible.

Re: cplhicks gallery of freaks, weirdos, maniacs and badd@sses *Mini Ash update*

Here is my custom Minimate Ash. I started him years ago but yesterday I tweaked him and finally got a real Minimate double barrel shotgun to finish him.

Ashmini.jpg

Ashmini2.jpg

Re: cplhicks gallery of freaks, weirdos, maniacs and badd@sses *Mini Ash update*

:lol That's awesome bro! Not often you see anything outside of 1/6th being made on these boards. Good stuff. You should sculpt a little chin on him... :lol

:lol That's awesome bro! Not often you see anything outside of 1/6th being made on these boards. Good stuff. You should sculpt a little chin on him... :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lecture

Thanks! :)

Nice work hicks. Btw what head are you planning to use for Nukem? (I'm planning to mod a Joe Duke for mine)

Nice work hicks. Btw what head are you planning to use for Nukem? (I'm planning to mod a Joe Duke for mine)

I am using a Joe Duke as well. I got lucky in getting the HS when TA broke one down about a month or two back. It is harder to find SSC parts parted out then it is HT.

Back