Jake Sully Avatar statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Snoopy

Dark Beagle of the Sith
CF Supporter
Reaction score
JakeSullybmp.jpg

I like the expression... but I have to say the details on him look pretty bad compared to the HT figure :huh

I will wait to see more.

I am almost debating...almost...as it might kill me to do this but...I might even cancel my Neytiri LSF, so I can then get the Neytiri and Jake Statues.

And I've been WAITING forever for my Neytiri maquette.
I have two options now. I go with Neytiri and spend a fortune, but get one EPIC as hell, LARGE piece, fitting of my collection...

Or, I go outside my norm (of 1/4 scale statues/maquettes) and get the Neytiri and Jake, so at least I can have the two companion pieces, and save a ton of money in the process.

So...I will need to see more pics of this before I decide.
But I do like the idea of two companion pieces, since alot of my collection is based around "pairs" or companion pieces.

We shall see.

After the way the Neytiri came out not sure about this one. Will wait for the full reveal, but may hold off to see if HT does a Neytiri fig.

I made a huge decision. But hear me out. This was hard. For me this was very hard.

But I made a decision, based on financial reasons, space, shipping costs, and custom fees.

THAT, and the love of having companion pieces.

I....cancelled Neytiri Maquette! :gah::gah:

And I just got the Neytiri Statue. BECAUSE...now I can get the Jake Sully, as her companion piece and I will be satisfied with Avatar represention. And at 300 bucks a statue, this makes more sense to me.

Neytiri was going to be like 2 grand at least, you know after the taxes, shipping, fees. Who knows.
And with that pricey of a piece, I don't need a risk of a fudge up either.

I feel just so much better financially now.
Like I can get a few more 1/4 Scale pieces now. More room to breathe. Now I WELCOME Dutch in my collection to go with the Predator Maquette. Now I welcome something like Jessica Rabbit PF.

This hobby is crazy and can drive you crazy with decisions and crazy moves!

I made a huge decision. But hear me out. This was hard. For me this was very hard.

But I made a decision, based on financial reasons, space, shipping costs, and custom fees.

And I just got the Neytiri Statue. BECAUSE...now I can get the Jake Sully, as her companion piece and I will be satisfied with Avatar represention. And at 300 bucks a statue, this makes more sense to me.

Neytiri was going to be like 2 grand at least, you know after the taxes, shipping, fees. Who knows.

Like I can get a few more 1/4 Scale pieces now. More room to breathe. Now I WELCOME Dutch in my collection to go with the Predator Maquette. Now I welcome something like Jessica Rabbit PF.

get the AMP maquette if ur in US u can get a good deal on BBTs

It's always a tough decision to cancel something or not PO a particular collectible due to space or finances.

:exactly:

I can't wait to see more pictures but it's looking good so far. :rock

I knew you'd be happy! :yess: :hi5:

Back