HCG 1:4 Jeepers Creepers Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD18_92

Super Freak
Reaction score
It scared the hell out of me back then when I was younger but loved to watch it anyways, always thought it was a good movie. HCG just put up for PO The Creeper statue and i think it turned out really great! Im gonna have to put an order in for this guy. Any other Jeepers Creepers fans out there?

https://www.hollywood-collectibles.com/jeeperscreepers_exc.html

jeeper4.jpg

I liked both flicks, actually. And this thing looks great, i just don't collect in this scale. But he's tempting as a standalone piece.

WOW, this is awesome. I really, really like this piece. A shame the Mangalore didn't come out this nice. The Creeper is one of my very favorite horror characters. during those 23 days, he's atop of the horror heap. He would destroy Michael Myers, Leatherface, Jason and just about everyone else. But Freddy would kick his ass during his 23 year slumber :lol

I wish this piece came with Wings :( but it's not an impossible mod. If i can get this for a good price i will order it.

Yea this is a pretty damn good piece and for $300 for a 1:4 With an EX. It would fit right in with the SS horror series! This alone makes me wanna PO Freddy and the rest of the guys that are soon to come!

I don't like the human head the Creeper is carrying around. It's a total contrast to the dark statue - some may like that, I would have preferred an interchangeable hand.

Excl. head ist great. 150 pieces... now THAT is what I call a limitation. :D

if SS did this as a pf, I would've been interested. These will struggle to sell even with the low ES. HCG needs to step it up in the paint big time .......still.

if SS did this as a pf, I would've been interested. These will struggle to sell even with the low ES. HCG needs to step it up in the paint big time .......still.

A pf would of been great! HCG isn't the only one I feel needs to step up their paint apps tho. Have you seen the Dutch pf pic yet?

A pf would of been great! HCG isn't the only one I feel needs to step up their paint apps tho. Have you seen the Dutch pf pic yet?

well SS is known to be hit or miss, but when they hit, it's a grand slam. HCG has always been pretty meh. Their best can't compete with SS's best. I mean, this a is a cool piece, a good price,low ES, from a character that nobody has ever done before, but the proto doesn't scream must have. Shame. It just lacks realism.

well SS is known to be hit or miss, but when they hit, it's a grand slam. HCG has always been pretty meh. Their best can't compete with SS's best. I mean, this a is a cool piece, a good price,low ES, from a character that nobody has ever done before, but the proto doesn't scream must have. Shame. It just lacks realism.

Yea I see what your saying and actually agree with all that you said. If this had a cloth coat and was painted by someone like SilentSurfer, this would easily be on par with SS imo. Who knows tho, maybe with a repaint this can go from a really good statue to a really great one!

Last edited:
Great looking statue.
I don't think the excl. head goes with the outfit. Not that this is something the creature would not have done, but I don't remember this happening while it is wearing the trench outfit.

Best part of the movie is when he's throwing the bodies down the pipe at that creepy ass church in the middle of the day. Gives me chills every time I see it!

I never heard of this company but looks ok. I love this movie. If SS made this I would buy it for sure. Not sure about the quality in the production run. Is this the same company who made the mila alice statue? Amazing character but something about the details that made me not buy it. I hope SS or even pcs can do them both someday.

Too bad the guy who made these films is a convicted pedophile. I loved the movies but won't support anything from it. I'm sure Salva gets some sort of money from sales. ____ing creep. The statue does look really good though. I hope to see more horror characters.

Back