Riceboy's Collection with BESTA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riceboy909

Freakzoid
Reaction score
January 2013 Update:
IMG_1223_zps77e006a9.jpg

Hi there, I've only been collecting sideshow statues for awhile. This is what I have so far.

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

Last edited:
Really beautiful collection, I like your Bowen Black Cat statue very much. Do you prefer the Besta's with or without mirrors? I like the look of them with the mirrow but I believe they are rather expensive if you have to fill a few entire Besta's with them (at least for my budget they are :p)

your setup looks really nice. :clap

Cool collection and setup!

Very nice collection! The setup is cool as well!

beautiful set up!!!!!

Wonderful collection! Nice setup too!

Very nice collection ;)

Wow cool set up :clap

Great Pieces in your Collection, Very Very Cool Display, Welcome to the Show; Riceboy

Thanks for the compliments!

Really beautiful collection, I like your Bowen Black Cat statue very much. Do you prefer the Besta's with or without mirrors? I like the look of them with the mirrow but I believe they are rather expensive if you have to fill a few entire Besta's with them (at least for my budget they are :p)

I prefer them with mirrors, but I can't afford to put in a mirror for each shelf yet. Being able to see the back view of statues is really a plus, I want to eventually fill up every shelf with mirror when my funds allow.

:)

Damn! Nice collection!

For 'only quite a while" you have some sweet grails in there!

Back