[Kato Work] 2015 New version of Harvey Dent suit in new fabric - preorder available!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kato.E

Super Freak
Reaction score
1. Price ( jacket, shirt, tie, pants ) : USD550.00 ( including registered airmail BUT there will be no insurance included for any loss of parcel. I won't be responsible for any parcel loss by the post office in yr country.)

2. Paypal address : [email protected] via the terms personal gift otherwise pls add USD21.00 for paypal handling charges.

3. If you select Speedpost ( EMS ) delivery which provide more reliable and prompt delivery service, it just cost extra USD23.00 (for USA ) or USD26 (for Candda, Eruope ) It also include compensation for any parcel loss. or ask me to check the rate of yr country.

4. As this is not the interest list and only full payment is available.

5. Delivery : around 1~2 months after payment.

6. pls marked clearly yr freak name, sending address, phone no. (for EMS delivery) and shipment method in the paypal remarks

Harvey_Dent_%28BMF05%29_002.jpg

10985549_10152687489618807_483869427398080642_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: [Kato Work] Batman ..Harvey Dent suit

Very nice Kato! Any pics of it on a body?

Absolutely jaw dropping stuff :rock

Dear all..

There are only 4 sets available in the world at this moment and they hv been owned by the above mentioned people.

If anyone would like me to rearrange this project again..... well...U know my code..:lol

It will be me :hi5:

Goodness gracious. Kato AND Elvis working together on a TDK Two-Face figure? Maybe the Mayans were just a little early with their predictions because that's enough awesomeness to make the world explode.

Back