• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Hot Toys Jim Gordon, DX02 & Medicom Dragonball Z

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesHBK

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, Hope all is well.

The year has just started and already I have run into a bit of difficulty and need to sell off some of my collection. :slap

Up for sale I've got Medicom DBZ Figures of Goku in his Super Saiyan form and Normal form. Also got Hot Toys Jim Gordon and DX02. (Will upload pics of TDK figures later today).

Figures were briefly displayed in a smoke free home and are damage free and come complete.

I am located in Ireland, but DO offer international shipping.

Prices DO NOT include shipping. (Please contact me for shipping info)

Goku (Normal form): €70
Goku (Super Saiyan): €70 - Sold
Hot Toys Jim Gordon (new, briefly displayed) - €220
Hot Toys DX02 Batman (new, briefly displayed) - €200

I do not know the worth of these, I am only going by eBay prices. I am, however, open to offers.

Thanks for reading guys,
Have a great year.

:wave

Last edited:
Re: FS Medicom Dragonball Z Goku. (Super Saiyan & Normal)

Post some photos of your particular items. Production items don't always look like what was photographed for promotional material.

Will do. I'll make sure to do it tomorrow because it's dark now and I would get much better photo's during the day.

Updated with pictures as promised.
Hope you guys like them, they really are great figures! :lecture
Offers accepted.

:wave

There a ton on my want list, but I need the money. I must stop buying figures for a while. Household needs a fixin'. :gah:

Back