Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search

View Poll Results: Will you be buying the Star Wars Trilogy

Voters
84. This poll is closed
  • Yes, will be pick them up

41 48.81%
  • It depends on the price of them

4 4.76%
  • No, I just cant justify buying another copy of the Trilogy

32 38.10%
  • No, I like the special edition better anyway

7 8.33%
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Default So who is going to buy the Theatrical Version of the Star Wars Trilogy tomorrow

Well tomorrow is the big day that some have waited a long time for. Even though the DVDs arent anamorphic I plan on picking them up because well it is better than my pan and scan VHS copy. Im not to sure that Lucas will put these on another release so we might as well get them now.
    I will be getting my copy sometime tomorrow at Best Buy because I am a sucker for cool packaging and they have the tins with all 3 movies so Im going to pick the set up there. How many people plan on getting these.

Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Follow The Josh On Twitter Follow The Josh on Flickr Visit The Josh's Youtube Channel
    Mine will be here this week from Amazon.

You Are A Tooooooy!!!
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    I am... I sold off my SE's a few months ago (but I kept the box and Empire of Dreams) so now I will have them all again. I know most people are complaining about thew transfers but for me they will look just like they did when I saw them in the theater back in the day and thats exactly what I want.

I plan on keeping the Empire of Dreams disc, selling my 3 SE DVD's on Ebay, and picking up the new tin from Best Buy tomorrow.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    17 (100%)
    I will , now I just have to decide what special item I want with it. I think Im leaning towards the Best Buy one.

I'm passing. Lucasfilm suckered me into believe that they'd never release it EVER. So I bought the special edition last year. I haven't even watched it enough times to make it worth while to buy yet another set.

I'll just watch my laserdiscs if I must.

Plus who knows... after the blu-ray/hd battle gets sorted out, they'll release it another few times.

No. All I want is the O-OT properly restored, and that's not what's in this set.
    Hidden Content - Darth Sheba's collecting blog

Hidden Content

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    I'm anticipating a box set with inserted deleted scenes and stuff. I know GL monkey with these things at least 4 more times.

You Are A Tooooooy!!!
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    I'm anticipating a box set with inserted deleted scenes and stuff.
    Most of the deleted scenes (at least for ANH) are of major piss poor quality.. there is no way they will ever be put back into the movies.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    349 (100%)
    Visit EVILFACE's Instagram Channel
    Passing till HD versions of all 6 films come out.
    "Let me have a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it fast. I'm in a god damn hurry."