HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachiel

Super Freak
Reaction score
121307bdpredator.jpg

Nuff' said.

I'll be getting him, I just hope he comes with a removeable hand and maybe some different accessories as well.

Like maybe an Alien skull or something?

After I posted I wondered if someone put it in the General section.

But it's awesome enough to be put in ALL the forums!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Strange that he comes with a removable helmet.

After I posted I wondered if someone put it in the General section.

But it's awesome enough to be put in ALL the forums!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Strange that he comes with a removable helmet.

We should just use this thread, since its already in the right section.

This is great news, but someone wake me up when the P1 BD is announced. THAT is the one I will buy. :D

Kinda like the regular version better since I never really cared about the sculpt anyway
If I want maskless id go for the elder

P1's coming, baby! YEAH!

This looks pretty cool... but I'm holding out for the first Predator, that crazy teenager who ditched his Dad to go play grown-up Hunter with his high-tech armor. He came from a wealthy family no doubt.

Looks awesome... But I know what I will end up doing.. I'll just scour the net in hopes that eventually I can just find the head on Ebay or something. Cause that is really all I am interested in. I love that open mouth sculpt. :rock

So I remember the photoshopped Battle damaged one, but now HT's doing it for real. He looks great, but not another $130 great, the first version will do fine... but like DA, I wish I could just get that headsculpt :monkey2

Back