Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Follow The Josh On Twitter Follow The Josh on Flickr Visit The Josh's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Duel of fates Diorama

I would love to see a dio of those two going at it and I think it will happen eventually.

King of the Monsters MODERATOR
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Follow MaulFan on Flickr Visit MaulFan's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by The Josh View Post
    I would love to see a dio of those two going at it and I think it will happen eventually.
    I'd love one either from early on in the duel where Sidious is looking down at Yoda with his saber held one handed behind his head for a swing and that maniacal smile on his face, like the GG mini bust, or Yoda and Sidious using all there might to push the Sith lightning at each other.

Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Follow The Josh On Twitter Follow The Josh on Flickr Visit The Josh's Youtube Channel
    Those would be cool especially the sith lightning one just because it would be in the senate pod.

Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Ya, my only fear is they'll probably feel Sith lightning too hard to pull of and get collectors to like the result and just go the saber route. I hope not because I woudl also love a dio of Vader beside the Emperor watching as he kills Luke with lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by MaulFan View Post
    I hope not because I woudl also love a dio of Vader beside the Emperor watching as he kills Luke with lightning.
    With lights, frying sounds, and smoke effects? Oh yeah! :emperor

Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MaulFan View Post
    Ya, my only fear is they'll probably feel Sith lightning too hard to pull of and get collectors to like the result and just go the saber route. I hope not because I woudl also love a dio of Vader beside the Emperor watching as he kills Luke with lightning.
    Well, maybe since these are done differently than the 1:6th it might be more likely to happen. Being as these are sculpted polystone and painted. If that makes sense.

Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Josh View Post
    Well, maybe since these are done differently than the 1:6th it might be more likely to happen. Being as these are sculpted polystone and painted. If that makes sense.
    It does, I hope they do it, and even in 1/6 I'd be fine with what they came up, but they may worry what the overall fanbase would think. A lot of people around here have voiced they'd fine it molded lightning cheesy, probably even a painted dio, so who knows.

What I really hope for is inclusion of LED light in some of these pieces, would really make them pop more.

Ringer @ Heart MODERATOR
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    I'm sure its a tricky line to walk making the lightning look "real". Especially with as vocal as SW fans are.

I'm with ya there! I'd love to see some LED stuff used on the dios like they've done with the PF's.

Administrator
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darklord Dave On Twitter Add Darklord Dave on Facebook Visit Darklord Dave's Youtube Channel
    Man, this thing is tough to photograph. It's difficult to get the full effect without a 360.

Yes, it fits in a Deltof...

This isn't representative of how you'd arrange the figures - but it does show that you have some latitude...