Tigerfeet's new office of fun......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigerfeet

Super Freak
Reaction score
Tigerfeet's Alien, Predator, USCM.

So finally I get round to sorting out my office, re-decorating and sorting out the detolf display units for my collection........now I can really start to enjoy them. I hope you like them to.

Overview -

Bio Heaven -

My ultimate item -

A show of force -

Newest Addition -

A bonus pics -

I must say it makes working in the office a whole better experience. :chew

Last edited:
I love Hot Toys... Predators mainly, so you have great set up there dude.

Some very nice bio's too. I might know who made a couple of them.

Don't you worry about to much sunlight on collection?

Somebody likes their Predator-Alien.:cool:Very nice man and in your office your job must be just to damn easy.:DThanks for the pics. :)

Oh man, another Alien/Predator fan!!! :rock :rock

Awesome collection and those bio-helmets really stand out!!! Where'd you get the other ones besides Wolf?

wouldrecommend biohunter as a supplier, does some fantastic work...as you can see.

As for the day light point, luckily only get a little bit of light through the window raised the blinds for these photos :D

I've got some bits and bobs that will be turning into a bit of a diorama so watch this space...plus a couple more items for the collection over the coming months :chew

glad you all like it.

Martin.

awesome awesome collection!!!.
I'm redesigning one of my rooms now for my collection and you have just given me a brilliant idea for putting a shelf over the detolfs , thanks alot man. I have more room now !.

I'm not sure I'd get much work done in there. I'd spend hours moving around the Predator goodies. Again great stuff!!!

Back