H. R. Giger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
I thought we should have a thread devoted to Giger. After all, he did create one of the most horrific and beautiful monsters of all time.

010630.jpg

I thought I'd post some of his ALIEN work first.

hr_giger_alien_IV.jpg

vetrelec-alien-3b.jpg

alien3.jpg

PrintLitho05big.jpg

hr_giger_pilotincockpit.jpg

hr_giger_alien_II.jpg
hr_giger_alien_I.jpg

Brilliant thread, thanks Batty!

The cover of the Giger's Alien book is just soooo the Medicom figure, don't you think?

Great thread! I also loved the Sil alien design from the movie "Species". Plus Natasha Henstridge wasn't bad looking as Sil in the human form either :)

GIGER is my GOD! i have this on the tank of my bike
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

this is a plate of the new york city work

when i'll have the $ i have plan to make all my bike full of giger artworks, maybe i'll do airbrushing it like an alien

https://www.giger.com/

If you subscribe to their mailing list, they send you info on some of the man's artwork for sale. Myself, I didn't get closer than the 1/4 signed mini bust to Giger Heaven. All the things I'd choose (paintings/air brush's) are beyond affordable anyway...

beautiful batty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have this book and these : " necronomicon's 1 and 2 " , " giger's arh+ " and " biomechanics " yessssssssssssssss is the master !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :emperor:emperor

beautiful batty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have this book and these : " necronomicon's 1 and 2 " , " giger's arh+ " and " biomechanics " yessssssssssssssss is the master !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :emperor:emperor

I've been a huge Giger fan since the late 70s. I have most of the books. Most of them 1st editions.

I've been a huge Giger fan since the late 70s. I have most of the books. Most of them 1st editions.

yesssssssssssssss and at this moment i will enjoy my new acquisition : the blade runner collector's edition briefcase dvd !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! something to recommend this edition batty ? :D:D

Back