HT-US ARMY RANGER 75th REG with (V1- M249)+(V2-Mk.16, SCAR-L) spec+pic heavy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Just got these emailed right now, this first sculpt is Ed Norton to my eyes without doubt, doe this mean HT might teasing about the Incredible Hulk licence?-

PREVIEW: Hot Toys Military - M/SF/080531 - US ARMY RANGER 75th REGIMENT with M249

This 1/6th full gear collectible figure comes with:

Uniform
PCU jacket
ACU pants
Recon Chest Harness & Back Panel
Personal Body Armor
Modular Assault Backpack
Waist Belt w/ Suspender
T-shirt

Accessories
MICH/ACH Headset System
Night Vision Mount **
AN/PVS-14 Monocular **
AN/PRC-148 w/ Pouch
LED Headlamp **
Flashlight **
Strobe Light
Helmet Light
Sunglasses
Compass/Flash Pouch
M249 Magazine Pouch **
Medical First Aid Kit Pouch **
Canteen Pouch **
Holster **
Pistol Magazine Pouch
Weapon Catch
Assault Gloves
Knee Pads **
Sawtooth Boots **
Watches
Ballistic Hard Plates
Light sticks
Carbiner
Patches

Weapons
M249
Shotgun
M9 Pistol

** highlight features

{Release date: Q2, 2008}

RangerM249_01.jpg

RangerM249_02.jpg

RangerM249_03.jpg

RangerM249_04.jpg

RangerM249_05.jpg

RangerM249_06.jpg

RangerM249_07.jpg

RangerM249_08.jpg

RangerM249_09.jpg

RangerM249_10.jpg

No great clear shots of the sculpt on this one, but I'm getting a little of Terrence Howard as Jim Rhodes in IRONMAN?

Is there a theme here?

PREVIEW: Hot Toys Military - M/SF/080532 - US ARMY RANGER 75th REGIMENT with Mk.16 (SCAR-L)

This 1/6th full gear collectible figure comes with:

Uniform
Foliage Green Fleece Jacket **
ACU pants
CIRAS vest **
Modular Assault Backpack
Waist Belt w/ Suspender
T-shirt

Accessories
MICH/ACH Headset System
Night Vision Mount **
AN/PRC-148 w/ Pouch
LED Headlamp **
Strobe Light
Helmet Light
Sunglasses
Utility Pouches **
Single M4 Magazine Pouch
Triple M4 Magazine Pouch **
Fragmentation Grenade Pouch
40mm Grenades w/ Pouch **
GPS w/ Pouch **
Pop Flare w/ Pouch **
Bunch Sling
Drop Leg Panel
Factory Pilot Gloves **
Knee Pads **
Sawtooth Boots **
Watches
Ballistic Hard Plates
Light sticks
Carbiner
Scissors
Handcuffs
Patches

Weapons
Mk.16 w/ Grenade Launcher and Silencer **
M9 pistol w/ Holster

** highlight features

{Release date: Q2, 2008}

RangerMK16_01.jpg

RangerMK16_02.jpg

RangerMK16_03.jpg

RangerMK16_04.jpg

RangerMK16_05.jpg

RangerMK16_06.jpg

RangerMK16_07.jpg

RangerMK16_08.jpg

RangerMK16_09.jpg

RangerMK16_10.jpg

Definitely Norton and Terrance Howard! As always, great military figures from Hot Toys.

Ah, I knew you had the hook up with Mil figures, I didn't know it was for HT only. Thanks for these, pics looks awesome!

I do like how they are doing the new HT Mil figures. They all look like they could be PMCs as well. Just keep a few things off and they all go together. Know I want some 1/6 KBR or Blackwater hats!!!!

They look great, incredible HT quality as usual. I'm sure it's just me, but the U.S. modern military sure is looking more and more like PMC's. What's with all the funky jackets, oakley gloves and boots? Seems like the Army in particular has alot of corporate support.:lol

I always liked the 90's look of uniformity of modern military BDU's and loadouts.

Anways, I wish HT would do more British military. I would love to see a S.A.S fig in trademark all black CQB gear.:monkey5

I always liked the 90's look of uniformity of modern military BDU's and loadouts.

Anways, I wish HT would do more British military. I would love to see a S.A.S fig in trademark all black CQB gear.:monkey5

Agreed on both parts. nonetheless, these guys are mighty sweet. And I don't like it one bit! I was still saving up for the 10th Mountain.

They look great, incredible HT quality as usual. I'm sure it's just me, but the U.S. modern military sure is looking more and more like PMC's. What's with all the funky jackets, oakley gloves and boots? Seems like the Army in particular has alot of corporate support.:lol

I do like how they are doing the new HT Mil figures. They all look like they could be PMCs as well. Just keep a few things off and they all go together. Know I want some 1/6 KBR or Blackwater hats!!!!

Nope me too!!

I don't see Ed Norton in the first one at all. He looks more like Robert Patrick with a goatee.
I'm really liking that second one though.

Wow, these Military figures are mini-masterpieces and yes that is definitely Ed Norton and Terrence Howard. Hot Toys consistently rocks the ^^^^! :rock

Is there something I'm missing here? I don't see how anyone can say that looks like Terrence Howard from just seeing the lower portion of his face. :confused

I'm now starting to see a bit of Norton in the first sculpt. But it looks more to me like the love child of Robert Patrick and Ed Norton then either actor specifically.

Back