Custom Mola Ram?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniram6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello I am new to these boards but I was curious since I know we probably will never see a 1/6 scale Mola Ram, has anyone ever made a custom 1/6 scale version of the character? and if so where could I get one or who could I commission for one? Any help would be appreciated and thanks guys!

Hello and welcome aboard. I have been working on one for a while (but I got side tracked doing some comission stuff. Here he is so far.

Thanks,
Ryan

mr1.jpg

mr2.jpg

mr3.jpg

Yeah, really great start :rock

I'm really hoping Sideshow steps up and makes this figure... Indy, Toht and Mola are the 3 figures I want most in 1/6.

You have been holding out on us. Any plans on making them for purchase?

Damn! Thats damn near spot on! Funny thing is my grandpa was best friends with the late Amrish Puri he was a very nice guy and wondered why his toy looked nothing like him when I showed it to him but he would have loved this! Nice work Shawn.

Thanks, guys! The praise is much appreciated. Sorry about my PM box, I cleared it out a bit.
I can do a run of Mola Ram figures for those interested for $125.00, my usual FREAKS APPRECIATION price. He comes as shown in the pics, with the skull chailce and a human heart. The head dress has real hair, too! And it doesn't show well in some ofthe pics, but he has two necklaces; one made of black beads and a "crocodile tooth" one, as well.

I actually started making these about 5 years ago! He's been around this whole time. He was never requested very often, so I've done little to promote him.

well im sold! thats a cracking price!!! whats the turn around time? i mean how long would it take to produce and ship out etc. if your making a list put my name down!

No problem, guys.

the list:

morethanatimelord
seniram6
2000man
dwing
Ashton16
serenade
nervecenter0

Last edited:
Back