Revoltech Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazukijun

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is interesting!
Revoltech Alien, now you can finally start building your alien army if you want to.
20081025_64333ed657b98ad88ed8aOO7v1.jpg

20081025_0e573becea778413d3b5Ue7JtN.jpg

20081025_0dae1d834ad8184acb69wLwbf8.jpg

Lots more pics over here
Revoltech Show 2008

Including new figures from The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, U can't help but think that they are trying to compete with the figma line. They have got diff expressions as well as new hair styles & costumes.

Other figures on display incluldes Fist of North Star & I believe its Queens Blade.

Last edited:
Awesome! I've been tempted by the Revoltech Transformers, but never pulled the trigger. This however is a must have.

Any info on the release date - besides 2009?

Wow that is interesting. They can be hit or miss at times. Their Transfomers are remarkable but others such as Robotech, not so much. This will be interesting to see where they go with this franchise.

Great Scott!! That's simply awesome.:google

My bank account gently weeps!:lol

P.S What is this "Revoltech"?

P.S What is this "Revoltech"?

It's a long-going line off 3-5 inch figures with remarkeable articulation due to the Revolver Joint system. Their prices are usually around 15-20 dollars, which seems a lot for such small figures, but most of them come with tons of accessoires that make the price worth it. Figures are mostly from all kinds of robot animes/cartoons, with the occassional game and comic figure thrown in. This is their first movie figure though, and it seems taller then the others, very strange.

It's a long-going line off 3-5 inch figures with remarkeable articulation due to the Revolver Joint system. Their prices are usually around 15-20 dollars, which seems a lot for such small figures, but most of them come with tons of accessoires that make the price worth it. Figures are mostly from all kinds of robot animes/cartoons, with the occassional game and comic figure thrown in. This is their first movie figure though, and it seems taller then the others, very strange.

Thanks for the explanation man. This is a definite must buy.

no release date? so, Q3 or Q4 '09 probably?
it's cool to see they're making this, but i'm not holding my breath for it yet.

Are the revoltech joints hidden or is this a prototype?

Just bought 4 revoltechs from London AnimeExpo, Macross! and Gurren Lagann

Im getting Bunny Girl Haruhi!

I love Revoltech! This line is like crack, I swear! I'm trying to figure out how they hid the joints on this one...? Rubber suit?

I love Revoltech! This line is like crack, I swear! I'm trying to figure out how they hid the joints on this one...? Rubber suit?

I doubt this is the actual figure, seems like a proto. No exposed joints on the upper leg/hip area pretty much show that.

Back