Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devil_666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Might as well make an official thread to make it easier for people to see the latest pics + to post their own once they get this figure in-hand. Enjoy.

3196049803_ba29259482_o.jpg

3196049687_067f1b4f09_o.jpg

3196895586_cd5ceaca0f_o.jpg

3196050483_29999fc6a3_o.jpg

3196920220_862fdaca68_o.jpg

3196113401_6e88c6b429_o.jpg

r0014639ep7.jpg

r0014637yh6.jpg
r0014635or4.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for starting this thread and compiling all of the images so far, Devil_666. He looks better than I could have ever expected. I can't wait for mine to arrive from Sideshow in March, but in the meantime I can't wait to see more images!

Well I'm sold. I think I'm gonna order a Mark II. I wanted to see how well it turned out and it looks pretty darn good to me.

The mini-bust/Pedestal with Armor Display + Light up heart is only included with the Ex. Mark II. The regular one only comes with the light up heart.

I'm 100% sold on the Mark III, have been since day one. Mark II, not as sure about, but it would be nice to have all 3 models together.

I'm not quite following, the Ex?

I guess you only get the opening mask and heart in the plastic cube.

vodoun said:
I'm not quite following, the Ex?

Here, hopefully this'll help:

Iron Man Mark II

The Iron Man Mark II 12 inch Figure features:

• Stands approximate 30 cm tall
  • Over 36 points of articulation
  • Metallic paint
  • Light-up eyes and heart (battery operated - included)
  • Three pairs of interchangeable hands, including light-up repulsor hand
  • Alternate unique head with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
  • 12-inch figure stand
  • Full color display packaging
  • Separate Iron Man heart in display box

----------------------------------------

Iron Man Mark II - Sideshow Exclusive Edition

The Iron Man Mark II 12 inch Figure features:

• Stands approximate 30 cm tall
  • Over 36 points of articulation
  • Metallic paint
  • Light-up eyes and heart (battery operated - included)
  • Three pairs of interchangeable hands, including light-up repulsor hand
  • Alternate unique head with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
  • 12-inch figure stand
  • Full color display packaging
  • Separate Iron Man heart in display box
  • Sideshow Exclusive: Pedestal with Armor Display

I don't believe Tony ever wore a three piece suit though....that suit seems better suited for Bruce Wayne than Tony Stark.

The big reason I want the Mark II is because I already have the red and yellow armor with the comiquette and I also like how the faceplate slides up on the II instead of taking the whole helmet off.

...lol...are you serious? you actually follow what he wears? :rolleyes: Whats his waist size?

Wait, you didn't hear who The Mike is? He knows exactly what he wears and what his waist size is. :lol Also I wonder if you have to be careful removing IM from his box. My Robocop had the sides of his head stuck to the tray, thus removing some of the paint from the head.

Back