James Dean... His Last Autumn... 1955... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zuno

Super Freak
Reaction score
james_001.jpg

james_002.jpg

James Dean... His Last Autumn...

September 30, 1955...
The memories of 53 years ago, and he left us ...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all,
I'm posting one of my 'the star' series, "James Dean... His Last Autumn... 1955".
I finished it last September 2008 for the memories.
I hope you like it.

Thanks,

Holy crap! That is one HIGHLY detailed dio :clap :clap

Amazing work! The cig "smoke" is a very nice touch.

You are one talented mofo.

Thanks.
Please visit my website.
https://www.e-ureka.com

You can see my the other works on there.

:google

Your stuff is AMAZING!!!!!!! :bow

I wish I could find a 1/6 bat like the one you have in your Brando "The Wild One" dio, I could really use one for a custom I am having done.

The stand you made for the Bale Batman is sweet!! The Indy base :drool Jack Sparrow ships wheel :drool

Man, I could go on and on, you have done so much amazing work :rock

Nice work Zuno. I noticed this one posted through OSW a while ago but still is great to see again :)

I really like the Ed Harris/Enemy at the gates sculpt in your avatar, just awesome! My fav role of his was in The Abyss - have you ever considered making a 1/6 version Virgill "Bud" Brigman?

Keep up the great work and look forward to seeing more! :)

Last edited:
Holy smokes!!!! zuno your work is so beautiful. The photography, the dioramas....such craftsmanship and amazing detail. My jaw is literally on the floor right now. wow....you sir have left me speechless and that is not something that happens often. My mind if flooding with ideas of things I would love to do to my displays......you have in inspired me! I can only hope that my displays look a fraction as good and classy as yours do. :duff :bow

Back