The Last Drop... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zuno

Super Freak
Reaction score
thelastdrop_001.jpg

thelastdrop_002.jpg

The Last Drop
Customized by Zuno

Head Sculpt: DID/Customized
Body: DID/Customized
Hands: DID/Repainted
Tunic: DID/Weathered
Pants: DID/Weathered
Weapons: DID/Weathered
Helmet: DID/Weathered
Boots: DID/Weathered
Looses: DID/Weathered
Base: Customized

Hi All,

I'm posting one of my 'The Last' series... "The Last Drop".
I finished it last hot summer.
I used Woodland's 'Realistic water' and 'Water effects' to make water drops.
It was really fun... :)

I hope you like it.
You can see my other "The Last" series on my website.
https://www.e-ureka.com

Thanks,

I think this one is my very favorite. The falling water on his face looks incredible. It's such a poignant display. My hat's off to you! :bow

Insane!!! Probably the single best piece of custom work I have even seen in 1/6 scale. The attention to detail is phenomenal! There is no square in left untouched! You are amazingly talented!!

:google............wow. the details are just off the chart. amazing to say the least. how many hours were put into this project??? well worth whatever it was.....:bow

You're the best zuno :)
Glad you are sharing your unbelievavable customs here :clap

Is that the George Puller head?

Very nice effect with the water. Fantastic. :clap

No, it's a DID head that is tilted up for sniper poses. I've seen it before, but never put to such amazing use. I saw this on zuno's site and was BLOWN AWAY. Just looking at all of the details took a while, but it was time well spent!

His work has taught me a bit about weathering, that's for sure... the detail at which he does it is awe inspiring. :duff

Damn that is amazing Zuno!!! Very creative and the water effect is done so well!

Best 1/6 Figure diorama ever to me. You are truly in a class by yourself. I can sit and look just at a corner of one of your guns, or some worn material, or a corner of a helmet or button, the shaft of a gun stock, anything, for an hour, and still not understand how you painted that into existence. And I am pretty capable of doing that! And your stuff just puts my brain back in kindergarden again. No contest! You win! That stuff is too good. The water?!!! Wow. Just perfect. Your well thought out executions are one of a kind. You elevate figure art to pure and complete ART.
Emotion, Passion, Feeling, Experience. All in one small gesture of a moment, all with a TOY. Amazing is hardly appropriate for your work.

I am on bended knee before a TRUE master of this medium. :bow
I salute you and am proud to be sharing webspace with you and your works.
Thanks for sharing them with us. You teach all of us. If we will take heed, observe, and experience with you. Thank you for that. I can only hope now that my own work can improve....some...

Please, keep on posting. You deserve every accolade.
Your fan,
Les Walker

Back