Joker Forever... by Zuno... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zuno

Super Freak
Reaction score
joker_00.jpg

Joker... forever...
1/6th customized by Zuno...

--------------------------
Head Sculpt: Hot Toys/ Repainted
Body: Hot Toys/ Weathered
Shirts: Century V2/ Weathered
Pants: Century V2/ Weathered
Jacket:Century V2/ Weathered
Coat: Century V2/ Weathered
Glove: Hot Toys/ Weathered
Shoes: Hot Toys/ Weathered
Mask: Hot Toys/ Weathered
Rifle: Century V2/ Weathered
Base: Self-Built
--------------------------

Hi all,

I just finished the repaint and customize of "Joker" in my style.
I combined Heath Ledger's HS with Jack Nicholson's Costume.
I named it "Joker Forever" to commemorate them as The Joker.

I hope you like my works.

Thanks,

GREAT work i like it!! altho did u do the water trick to the overcoat to make it lay flatter on the figure so it hangs better? it looks slightly big and bulky to me, other than that small bit tho its great!

Love it! Love it! Love it! What he might have looked like had Ledger lived and come back in a third movie! I like the idea and execution.
Very nice workmanship and use of clothing!

You're a kitbash king. Not a fan of invented outfits of movie characters usually but this one is neat. You know how to take things and just make them look way the hell better. Awesome!

The skill involved is amazing. The paintjob on the head is excellent & the clothing looks great.

I'm not a fan of mixing the DK Joker with the '89 Joker though. I think the styles of both Jokers are so different that they clash when merged.

I also think he looks great and very unique. I agree with die's comments though about the 2 clashing. But just a beautiful paint job and great job on the base. It really is a piece of art.

I really like that first pic, from behind, where you just see the lower half of the body, holding the mask and the gun.

You don't know if it's Ledger, Nicholson, Romero, a comic-inspired Joker, or something else.

And it doesn't matter - because the essence of the Joker is all there, and that's what counts. The mask. The excessively long gun. The checkered pants and the long overcoat.

I think that picture best represents the essence of the Joker, from both your pics and many of the other pics I've seen.

The eyework is amazing - where did you learn to paint individual atoms?!?

You must have 1/6 scale hands yourself!

Back