HT T800 Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharpnel

Super Freak
Reaction score
I took a chance and decided to have my HT Endo repaint. For a long time, I was not pleased with the paint job from HT. I want to thank r5150s for taking on this project to mod and do the paint job. Rob, you have made my Endo looked a 100 times better than the original. This is truly PURE AWESOMENESS. Stay tune for more pics as we progress with more details and customize the base.

30mx3df.jpg

2ivqfd.jpg

x3hafp.jpg

Take a hint Hot Toys! If you re-issue the T-800 like this I will definitely get one!!!!

GREAT JOB, VERY NICE INDEED. must have taken a while to assemble the toy back together. or the other method was to keep it whole and spray paint. :gun:gun:gun:gun:gun:gun:gun

You're welcome sharpnel !...I really enjoyed this project :) did some mods on this figure like the cables are rerouted..cables from the ears are not sticking out like it used to and might add some cables/wirings on the arms too as soon as I get a clearer pic of how they are hooked up..

Rob

Wow that's a brilliant custom job Sharp. As if the HT Endo didnt look metallic enough. Now it's way better! Lucky dog you!!! :D

Superb.
Looks phenomenal.
Waiting for in-progress pics.
Thank you very much for sharing.

Back