Hulk Movie Licence (What Sideshow should be doing...)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
Take a look at these WIPs from a sculptor in Brazil.

incrivelhulk_45.jpg

hello friends… I am very grateful for all the visits, of all! they see some pics; a little more than the progress.
IMG_9719.jpg

IMG_9718.jpg

IMG_9717.jpg

IMG_9715.jpg

More pics here.
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=2656070#post2656070

WOW, please share if that thing becomes for sale, love the poster art from the movie and love the 3D translation being done here.

Take a look at these WIPs from a sculptor in Brazil.

incrivelhulk_45.jpg

More pics here.
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=2656070#post2656070

Chest looks a little flat for me but other than that, looks like it will end up being a very nice and must own piece!

Thanks for posting this, it's nice to see a fellow countryman designing and crafting the new movie Hulk with the attention to detail it deserves and which I believe has been neglected other than the Koto piece which was just OK.

Please keep us updated with the final results.

I saw that too at SF..Beautifull !!!! This is an amazing idea too...Sideshow really dropped the ball by not releasing even just one single Hulk movie related statue...:mad:

yes, looks great.

i wonder if there was a seperate agreement needed for marketing product for the movie other than what ssc had?? ssc maybe descided to just not pick it up since they felt maybe IM and hellboy which were released at the same time would be better marketing items.

for myself Hulk would be the better of hellboy, and at least as good as IM, but who knows wth ssc thinks sometimes:confused:
could've been they just didn't have anyone available to sculpt at the time. of course it'll be almost a year after release that we see the PF hellboy so go figure......

I saw that too at SF..Beautifull !!!! This is an amazing idea too...Sideshow really dropped the ball by not releasing even just one single Hulk movie related statue...:mad:

I tend to disagree. While people on these boards liked the new movie, it didn't do very well financially. SS would make a bigger profit by sticking to Hulk merchandise based off of the comic interpretations.

At this point, the movie was released almost a year ago. The chances of seeing any more collectibles come out from this are slim.

(I like the statue, though. :rock)

Very nice job on the sculpt. I'd like to see a better shot of norton's face, but from what I can see nice overall job. I'd like to see a little more on the chest as well.

As for the comment of SS wasting their time, if SS would have produced a statue of this quality of the hulk movie I would have happily bought one. I for one enjoyed the movie.

Very nice job on the sculpt. I'd like to see a better shot of norton's face, but from what I can see nice overall job. I'd like to see a little more on the chest as well.

As for the comment of SS wasting their time, if SS would have produced a statue of this quality of the hulk movie I would have happily bought one. I for one enjoyed the movie.

Ditto. This would have been a perfect release.

IMG_9714.jpg

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Thats awesome!!!!

I agree, Sideshow should have offered at least one kick ass movie Hulk piece!

Is that supposed to be because it looks like the Ang Lee movie Hulk. I wish both movie hulks were made in cool, accurrate collectible representation.

I dont think it looks anything like Ang Lee's caca Hulk.

I dont think it looks anything like Ang Lee's caca Hulk.

The face no, it's much meaner and badass, but the style of the muscles reminds me of Ang's.

I wish this Norton Hulk statue were mass produced. I love the craftsmanship and the composition and it's great how it works so well to see it either dominantly Banner or Hulk from the side or turned to mirror the poster image. Must have taken some time to make that work out right.

Back