"I want my phone call...I want it" HT Joker Diorama WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zahal

Freaked Out
Reaction score
"I want my phone call...HT Joker diorama-UPDATE pg.5

Hey all,

I have been working on this interrogation room diorama lately and though I'd show what I have so far. I am going to go pick up the one-way glass tomorrow...gonna display it with the spider-crack in it from when the Joker's head hits it. The height is to pretty accurate to 1/6 scale, I shortened the width a bit because I wanted it to fit in my Detolf cabinet. I am also gonna put a base on it that has a sort of concrete look like the Int. room has. Since the annoucment of the third HT Joker I am gonna use my V1 permanently for the Int. room display. Thanks for looking!

mike

Last edited:
That's some pretty amazing work! So real! GREAT job!! Major props to you! It would be awesome if you built sides to it and added the concrete floor like you mentioned.

Wonderful work, Mike. :clap

I would add a table, chair and lamp and you'll have it all.

Awesome work. I wish I was skilled enough to pull off something similar. Really really cool display.

I would add a table, chair and lamp and you'll have it all.

Without making one from scratch, the table seems next to impossible, I've tried many times to find one, am I looking in the wrong places?

Great backdrop you've created there, the bricks look quite realistic.

Without making one from scratch, the table seems next to impossible, I've tried many times to find one, am I looking in the wrong places?

Great backdrop you've created there, the bricks look quite realistic.

Not sure if I want to it, but yeah, I would have to make the table...I already thought it out how to do it an what materials to use.

The bricks were tricky...it took me a few tries to figure out how to do them. In the end I used MDF boards and cut/carved the brick pattern.

Thanks,

mike

Absolutely amazing! I so want one!

These are the kind of dioramas/environments Sideshow needs to be making! Well, Hot Toys in this case.

Nice use of the, soon to be, 'redundant' V1...think i'll use mine in a similar fashion. Great stuff mate

Last edited:
Very cool, I planed to do the same interrogation room diorama. I have not found a table yet either. But you totally took it 2 steps above anything I had thought about with the wall and the the mirror. There is a guy at toyheaven.blogspot.com who did one he doesn't show his table but he does have a flat surface in front of his joker. I really like "scaling" it to fit in the Detolf. Great work again.

Back