life size droids 1:1 have landed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raider

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well today was the day that the drop pod carrying the duo arived :D

i had a full small lorry dedicated to my delivery all the way from london, and i live near manchester,

And all i can say is BLOODY HELL the boxes are HUGE, i thought the Cm predator box was big .............. these bad boys would not go through a door even if you cut them in half.

not taken may pics yet so just a few teaser pics

DSCF1500.jpg

DSCF1501.jpg

DSCF1508.jpg

DSCF1509.jpg

ok i got chance to take a group shot :) but its still in the work in progress stage.

DSCF1521.jpg

MORE pics in my new thread collection
https://www.sideshowcollectors

Last edited:
Glad to see they arrived safe and sound buddy :duff

Can't wait to see some serious piccies :rock

At least we know they're shipping. I can't get them to charge my card in full for my R2. I have 3PO, but I know someone who paid a while ago and still has yet to receive them.

Oh man.. the only way I could be more jealous is if you said Jessica Alba was your wife.

Looking forward to seeing pictures! I hope you have no issues. It seems like most people have had some problem or other, but maybe the delays in shipping recently really have been to step up quality control.

Oh man!
That must of been exciting to get... can't wait to see the fully assembled pics.

thanks for the comments guys, i will post more pics soon, have just set up my lifesize don post stormtrooper and i need to hang on the wall my life size han solo in carbinate, then i can take sum pics =)

still waiting on my sideshow life size terminator :rock

these things take up wayyyyyyy to much floor space lol

thanks for the comments guys, i will post more pics soon, have just set up my lifesize don post stormtrooper and i need to hang on the wall my life size han solo in carbinate, then i can take sum pics =)

still waiting on my sideshow life size terminator

Holy crap.... how big is your house? :horror

Back