King of the Dead on the way???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoDB1975

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Sideshow, posted Friday night:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=6960#comment-200346

There's no announcement that this piece is from the LOTR line, but the embroidery on the tunic looks conspicously familiar...

Have to give credit where credit is due, I wasn't the first one to this conclusion. The first post was from a DaveMac...I believe he's a member of this forum, too?

If its a KOTD LSB I will pass for sure. Would be tempted by a KOTD PF though I admit. I have given the axe to the SDCC LOTR Dio as well as the shades. So right now I have nothing LOTR coming but do plan on picking up the GTG vs Balrog. I'd really love it if it was a Gimli PF or Eomer as those two items would be something I'd get.

KOTD116.jpg

061809tease.jpg

Without a doubt this sneak peek is the KOTD. It's definitely not a PF, so the only question remaining are whether it's a dio. or LSB...and whether the sculpt is skull-like :D or human-like :(.

Kod facing Aragorn dio maybe?

If it's a dio. that would be my guess. Seeing as I'm pretty sick of Aragorn pieces at the moment [PF, LSB, and dio. all having been done already] I'm hoping it's a LSB.

Okay, Mr Collin- you've convinced me. :D

Seeing as I already have a KoD statue and bust, it'd have to be a spectacular dio for me to put some money down for it.
And I'm totally not interested in a LSB...

Although now that I've typed that I may have just jinxed myself and will want it now! :lol

Seeing as I already have a KoD statue and bust, it'd have to be a spectacular dio for me to put some money down for it.

Although now that I've typed that I may have just jinxed myself and will want it now! :lol

Sam, I can understand you lack of interest in a LSB since you already have Aran's great bust [I'm still on the waitlist for one :(]. I agree with you though, it'll have to be something special for me to "pull the trigger" on a dio....I'm just Aragorned out at the moment.

I hear ya.
But I only have my A. on Brego since I've sold my Elessar. Oh, and my GG Strider bust which I love.

Regardless, I gotta take a good looksie to see if it floats my boat or not. I am picky when it comes to adding to my (almost perfect) collection.

KOTD116.jpg

061809tease.jpg

Without a doubt this sneak peek is the KOTD. It's definitely not a PF, so the only question remaining are whether it's a dio. or LSB...and whether the sculpt is skull-like :D or human-like :(.

I was about to post, "I don't know how you guys are getting KotD out of this," but these pics helped a lot.

KotD Bust? :confused: by who?

Back