HCG 1:1 Scale Lothlorien Bow of Legolas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonic The MadHOG

Super Freak
Reaction score
Land Of The True Scotsman (Yes Peeps I Don't Own A
Just got the HCG newsletter in, this is pretty cool:D

1:1 Scale Lothlorien Bow of Legolas

legolas_bow_26.jpg

Last edited:
Cool. Ive heard of another soldier in Iraq crafting functional Legolas bows as a hobby. I'm curious how they match up to a molded from screen used prop bow.

I gotta say even though it would probably never happen its always fun to fantasize about pulling a prop sword or bow off your display and defending your home with it lol.

I gotta say even though it would probably never happen its always fun to fantasize about pulling a prop sword or bow off your display and defending your home with it lol.

I know people who leave the door open at night to encourage burglars so they can do this :lecture true story :)

Now just bring on the Mirkwood and Galadhrim bows!

And yes, since were in the vicinity of wood here, I know it was mentioned but bring on the GtG Staff as well!

That looks really nicely done, I might give it a go on the secondary market.

This IS the Galadhrim bow, so be sure and grab one.:)

I should have clarified: I meant bring on Legolas' Mirkwood bow and the bows used by the Galadhrim army, which I've never heard rumour of anyone making the latter, authorised or not!

But I have ordered this!

I know people who leave the door open at night to encourage burglars so they can do this :lecture true story :)

*kneeling at bedside*
Dear God, please let someone break into my house tonight so that I may legally smite his ass with my sharpened Marto Conan the Barbarian Atlantean Special Edition sword. Amen. :maul

Back