HT/SSC: Gunmetal Grey Iron Man SDCC Exclusive Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Pics are sprinkled through the discussion thread but I figured one needed to be opened for pics.

SDCCExclusives001.jpg

SDCCExclusives002.jpg

SDCCExclusives003.jpg

SDCCExclusives004.jpg

SDCCExclusives005.jpg

SDCCExclusives006.jpg

SDCCExclusives007.jpg

SDCCExclusives008.jpg

SDCCExclusives009.jpg

SDCCExclusives010.jpg

looking at the box with the silly thing TK references, i am assuming the IM that comes with the "silly thing" base will be in the exact same box. if the base is indeed the only difference, i have no need to buy both versions.

btw, sweet stove!

Thanks for the kudos everyone and my wife thanks about the kind comments about the kitchen :lol.

Here is good ol' Tony's final spot....just need my Mark 1 and another Mark 3. :D

IronManDisplay001.gif

IronManDisplay002.gif

:lol

No, I won't pass one your way and the new girl is Jessica Jane Clement. :D

Thanks for the kudos everyone and my wife thanks about the kind comments about the kitchen :lol.

Here is good ol' Tony's final spot....just need my Mark 1 and another Mark 3. :D

IronManDisplay001.gif

IronManDisplay002.gif

A third M3? So one with the open helmet (repaint?) one with the Stark head and one with the IM head? You're Stark raving mad for IM... :naughty

Yes. The one on the far left is a custom I got with the flip top Mark 3 color scheme retooled from a Mark 2 head. The one on the far right is just the Stark head. So I need one of just ol' Shellhead.

Yes. The one on the far left is a custom I got with the flip top Mark 3 color scheme retooled from a Mark 2 head. The one on the far right is just the Stark head. So I need one of just ol' Shellhead.

Might as well just add another Mk II holding the helmet while you're at it:lol

Back