TOY ANXIETY'S 1st ANNUAL CUSTOM 12" ZOMBIE ACTION FIGURE CONTEST!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toy Anxiety

Super Freak
Reaction score
Toy Anxiety's Halloween Custom 1:6 Figure Contest

To celebrate the upcoming Halloween season, we'd like to invite you to participate in our custom 1:6 scale figure contest.

We want to see your best Zombies!

There are going to be 3 Categories:

1.Original Concept: Zombies in this category are of a completely original design. You want to make a Dentist zombie, a Cowboy zombie, anything you can think of as long as it's not based on any specific license.

2.Nazi Zombies: For all you Military enthusiasts and/or fans of Call of Duty World at War, we want to see your best Nazi Zombie. The closer to the look of the game, the more likely you'll have a chance at winning.

3.Celebrity Zombie: Enter in this category if your Zombie is designed after a particular Celebrity or a character from a movie or TV show. What if Indiana Jones stumbled upon some zombie natives and got bitten? That's the type of stuff we want to see here. No recreations of existing Zombie characters!

To enter, post your images here. Be sure to mention which category your image is being entered in. Anyone wishing to participate in this contest may have 1 entry per category. Entries will be accepted through midnight Saturday October 24th. The winners will be announced on Friday October 30th. Winners will be chosen based on the concept behind the entry, and how much effort went into making it. Just know that popping a Sideshow's The Dead zombie head on any particular body isn't going to win you any prizes. We want to see some thought and creativity here. Use your BRAAAAINNNSS!

The prize, the winner of each category will receive a $50 Toy Anxiety eGift Certificate!

If you have any questions about the contest please email us at [email protected]. Thank you and good luck boils and ghouls!

Very cool! I hope to see a lot of awesome work from my fellow artists. I don't think I will be able to participate, but I might try if I can swing it.

Okay, so I've already posted this lady once here, but I think she would make a good contribution in the Original Concept Zombies...

So, please meet (or meet again... or should I write MEAT again?) the Cheerleader Zombie ! :D

DSC00556a.jpg

DSC00555a.jpg

DSC00553a.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

Scanky cheerleader doesn't even have a bra on :lol

That looks bad ass :rock

Love the scratches on here teat :)

i have an idea for a zombie & hope i can get it together in time......:cool:

This contest is supposed to be for new creations though right? Those two female zombies were made a long time ago :monkey3

We never made that stipulation, so we're allowing it. Honestly, there's no way of us knowing how old or new the creation is without someone telling us, so we're not going to worry about that. The more entries the better. I just hope we're going to get more entries outside of the Original category.

For the record, we were told the Cheerleader had already been made and we were asked if it was OK to enter before it was posted.

And here's one for the Original catagory - The Astronaut

dsc01935.jpg

dsc01945l.jpg

Another old one.
"He thought his suit would save him"

Last edited:
Back