So who is after Han?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since this is Heroes of the Rebelion, we can narrow it down to OT characters. Prolly in groups of 4 like the Jedi. I don't think Leia would be next, I think they will hold out for a better female body. Chewy would be nice, but again, I don't expect him till next year because of the body and fur.

I would say it will be Lando from ESB. His exclusive will be the little mike he used to tell everyone to evacuate Cloud City.

After him I could see a X-wing Luke with exclusive grapple gun.

I think Leia will have to be next or soon. The short female body is perfect for her.

Who else is really a hero of the rebellion? This was originally the "Legacy" line so I don't think the secondary characters would count.

So that leaves:
Lando
Chewie
C3PO
R2
random Ewok?
Mon Motha?
General Ackbar?

I've heard around the net that its someone that was highly requested by Star Wars fans "It'll make us very happy" I believe it was sum'd up on another set of boards. I'm banking on Chewbacca.

I'm still thinking Lando, but it would be a HUGE and awesome news if the next was in fact Chewy!

14" tall and real fur.

Jedi_Mike said:
I've heard around the net that its someone that was highly requested by Star Wars fans "It'll make us very happy" I believe it was sum'd up on another set of boards. I'm banking on Chewbacca.

one of the admins at rebel scum, who supposidly has seen this figure says we'll all go nuts over it. it leads me to believe it may be vader or boba fett.

who says sideshow has to release 4 heroes of the rebellion figures next? they very well could skip to another line.

I really think Leia has to be coming up soon also. I'd like her to be next but I have a feeling it will be a dude, and that dude will be Lando.
What I'd like announced though would be Leia, or Chewy, or a couple of "droids" named R2D2 and C3P0, respectively. But I think it will be Lando.

I'm still not certain "Heroes of the Rebellion" applies strictly to the OT. Has this been officially stated yet?

Remember, an interveiw on the Offical Star Wars site said that one of the new figures would be a sith. This came out around Obi-Wan. They said just a few more announcements before the sith. So, probably Maul. I think they will wait on Vader. Perhaps it will be Dooku or Paplatine so the Maul figure won't "interfear" with the 1:1 Maul bust. :confused:

It's a trap!!!

For some reason I'm expecting/predicting Admiral Ackbar to appear early on for the HOTR line. But yeah, I'd rather it was Chewie.

If there's indeed four of them left to go, I'd guess it would be Lando, Luke, and Admiral Ackbar (if indeed they're holding out on Leia for now, and going by the three-humans-plus-one-alien precedent from the initial offerings in the Jedi line).

I hope Chewie follows shortly after Han, after all, Anakin and Obi-Wan are a matched set (sort of). Luke still needs somebody to fight, though, so maybe Vader is on the Horizon. Unless they make a 1/6 scale Rancor to go with Luke's femur accessory!

Oh, and if they make Ackbar, please have a sound chip that yelps "It's a trap!"

Back