Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Chrono Trigger Formation Arts trading figures!

My dreams have come true in the form of these beautiful little figures! Now, I've heard on the Spawn.com forum that these are already available for preorder, but I can't find 'em. Anybody know where I can get my name on a set of these. One of my ultimate grails for sure!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    10 (100%)

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    i hope these figures lead into some play arts multi-posable figures. now those would by my grail.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by theghostinside View Post
    i hope these figures lead into some play arts multi-posable figures. now those would by my grail.

Quoted for Butt-humping Truth

( This post edited for television )
    It's About a Bunch a Brightly colored superhero military guys, teaming up with ninjas, A Real life Pro Wrestler, and a Real Life football player. They Fight a supervillian terrorist organizeation which is lead alternatively by a genetic compiste of earth's greatest historical figures in a hilarious snake-man costume, and a used-car salesman

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    ABOUT TIME. I've been waiting for Chrono Trigger figures for ages. Great find Canuck! :chew

Oh, and I hope that Square releases a figure for Magus - he was my favorite character in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidus01 View Post
    ABOUT TIME. I've been waiting for Chrono Trigger figures for ages. Great find Canuck! :chew

Oh, and I hope that Square releases a figure for Magus - he was my favorite character in the game.
    I don't know if this is what you mean, but that second to last pic is magus fighting chrono. or did you mean a bigger more detailed version? i dont know how well these things would lend themselves to 12" scale, but after seeing the DBZ rah line I think a chrono trigger line would be off the hook!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by canuck_spartan View Post
    I don't know if this is what you mean, but that second to last pic is magus fighting chrono. or did you mean a bigger more detailed version? i dont know how well these things would lend themselves to 12" scale, but after seeing the DBZ rah line I think a chrono trigger line would be off the hook!
    i think if we saw medicom make some chrono trigger rahs, that there would be alot of unborn babies in peoples pants throughout the world.

Don't know if anybody else noticed this, but those figures are clearly based off this official art work form square back in the day. I really REALLY wish they would release a formation arts boxset or something of the original cover art!

Original cover art

Art used as the basis of the figure sets (in order)

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Entertainment Earth has the figures for pre-order! :chew
    Release date: Oct. 2010

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=SQ80963

Big price difference here. I personally vouch for this company. I have had about 10 orders with them over the past year and never once had an issue.

I have saved hundreds of dollars buying from them versus Sideshow and other sites. They are hands down the best collectible store on the web in my opinion.

http://www.urban-collector.com/chron...apr101587.html