Creepshow Fluffy the Crate Beast from "The Crate" by Tom Savini and Jayco Hobbies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Creepshow Fluffy the Crate Beast from "The Crate" by Tom Savini and Jayco Hobbies

Hey guys! Magnus here again sharing some more of my collection. Ever since I posted up my Nate review Ive been getting alot of requests for Fluffy. So I finally got a chance to take some pics with my new camera and I also made a new video review as well. Enjoy!:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CbhyFufQYY

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

DSC00482.jpg

Re: Creepshow Fluffy the Crate Beast from "The Crate" by Tom Savini and Jayco Hobbies

That looks fantastic! How is the movie?

Re: Creepshow Fluffy the Crate Beast from "The Crate" by Tom Savini and Jayco Hobbies

Good ol' Creepshow. Somewhere I have the comic adaptation of that movie, which is ironic since the movie is supposed to be based on a comic. It's like having a movie prop.

That looks fantastic! How is the movie?

Thanks dude! The movie is great!!! Its an old school 80's horror film. More of an anthology of short stories written by Stephen King and Directed by George A. Romero. You shouldnt definitely check it out. Its a classic!!!

Good ol' Creepshow. Somewhere I have the comic adaptation of that movie, which is ironic since the movie is supposed to be based on a comic. It's like having a movie prop.

I have that too Surfer. Ironic as it is, it's definitely a prized item to have in the collection!

That is a great statue/figure !
where did you get it ?

Kool man! I've seen this before at a friends house... :rock :rock :rock

Man this kills me. I love it man! And Im seriously jealous! you have anything from creepshow 2?

Amazing figure!!. This is one of the few movies I saw in cinema in the eighties decade. Very impressed with this rare statue:naughty

Damn that looks really awesome.

That is AWESOME!!! :rock

Where did you get that?

Very cool looking piece! :rock "The Crate" story is one of my favorites from "Creepshow".

is it available to buy anywhere??

This is fantastic, I want one! :D

After seeing this, and the Fathers Day custom, I had to go and watch those segments of Creepshow again, and it made me want these figures even more. I love how Nathan says "...And I got my cake" :lol

One of my scariest memories from childhood. Great figure.

Definitely stood in my mind till this day as one of the scariest beasts on screen dude. Did anyone ever see this youtube video "Fluffy Speaks"???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAnWaOwop1Y

Sounds like he tells Henry "I got it!" right before eating Billy. Crazy!!! I never noticed that as many times as I watched this film.

Back