Psylocke Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woww...can wait to see more pics on the 14th and ppo...sideshow is really dishing out so much cool marvel items...:yess::thud::

Was hoping she'd be either an AH! or Mark Brooks.

Um, guys? She's a british girl trapped in an asian body, so she has to look asian.

I was just getting ready to post this. If you didn't know she was Asian in body, I'm not sure how much you knew Psylocke. Now if you meant you were hoping for a statue of her original body, I feel ya. That could be beautiful.:peace

I think it's pretty cool that she actually looks Asian in fact and not just in theory. With a lot of artists, you can never tell.

She looks pretty good, but if the print looks isn't up to par, I will pass on the Ex like I did with Mystique

"Why does she look so Asian???"

Those guys just want more boobs on the shelf. Psy...who?

Same reason Darth Talon went so fast..."She's HOT! I got my order in, now who is she??"

:rotfl:rotfl

Psylocke is one of my favourites from when she was british. Finally a rendition that does her justice. I vaguely remember she kinda or almost kicked sabretooth's azz. but he was sorta compromised, blah blah blah. Would love to get her.

Back