berserk guts sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krec9

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey there opening this thread to see if there is interest for a guts sculpt

guts is a characters from the manga/anime berserk

is there any interest at all in this
guts27.jpg

berserk-008.jpg

Berserk_Illustration_by_Tigermyuou.jpg

guts_berserk.jpg

Last edited:
i loved the anime....i would love to see this in the 1/6 scale.....i thought i saw a custom guts a couple of months ago going for sale here....i don't know how much it went for but it was a true beauty!!!!...put me down if you get this project going...:)

i loved the anime....i would love to see this in the 1/6 scale.....i thought i saw a custom guts a couple of months ago going for sale here....i don't know how much it went for but it was a true beauty!!!!...put me down if you get this project going...:)

need at least 10 people for this to get this going spoke to elvis976i he and hanouman might do this its not 100% in stone yet if this was to get going what look would you guy want to go for

Last edited:
If the sculpt looks good I'm definitely in. I've always wanted to make a dio like this

https://view.thespectrum.net/manga/Berserk/Volume 01/berserk_v01_020.jpg

:D:D:D

More reference pics:
ga012_2.jpg

20050513125857_Gatsu.jpg

Berserkv29c249p067copy.jpg

Have you read the manga? It's much better and shows a bunch of stuff the anime wouldn't dare to show (it's very messed up stuff). However, what keeps me drawn into it is the fact it still manages to have a really good storyline. It also shows what happens after the events of the anime. You can read them at Thespectrum.net (remember that manga is read from top right to bottom left) or support Dark Horse's official English version.

Last edited:
so this will be a Reboot of sorts???....i wa sa big fan of the original but seeing how it might already be outdated...i could understand the reboot route....i hope that it actually a continuation tho...i would hate to have to go through all the episodes again...lol

Best quality to see them is probably on the official site. Commercial 5 shows Skullknight.
https://www.younganimal.com/berserk/cm/index.html

It's bothersome that they still haven't announced if there will be anything outside of these commercials to promote vol35 of the manga.

Looks like if there is a new show it will go over the events of the previous anime again, but that's alright since the original cut so much out including the fight with Wyald which was one of the best fights. I guess they didn't include Wyald because of some content so I would think the new anime would be done in OVAs rather than being a normal show.

Any other interest?

I would check other boards too. Movies and Superheroes are the main interest here.

trying to get a hold of people from the skull knight forums problem is im awaiting apporval by the admin anyone a member of the skullknight form

Check your junk mail. Recently a member that had the problem where his approval ended up there.

hey Krec9...can you let the administrators over at skull forums to approve me or send me that email...i just saw the custom guts and i want to see if i can buy it from the customizer....it looks fantastic!!!

Back