The UGLY... by Zuno... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zuno

Super Freak
Reaction score
theugly_001.jpg

theugly_002.jpg

The UGLY
1/6th customized by Zuno...

Head Sculpt: Rainman/Repainted
Body: Hot Toys/Repainted
Hat: Rainman/Repainted
Jacket: AddBlue/Weathered
Shirts: AddBlue/Weathered
Outer Coat: AddBlue/Customized & Weathered
Accessories: Rainman/Weathered
Rifle: Rainman/Repainted
Pants: AddBlue/Weathered
Boots: Rainman/Weathered
Oil Lamp: Toys City/Weathered
Base: Self-Built

--------------------------

Hi All,

This is my customized figure "The UGLY" from the movie "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)."

The Ugly was played by Eli Wallach, known as "Tuco."

I expressed this piece as Tuco waiting for the kill.
As you may know, Tuco was wanted in fourteen counties of the state; the condemned was found guilty of the crimes of murder in the film.

My work is not an actual scene from the movie, but I expressed a visualization of a pre-scene before the first actual scene of the film.
In the film, he has a habit of kissing and licking the three rings on his left hand.
So, I expressed him kissing the three rings with a sense of tension in the air.

I repainted a Rainman's head sculpt and customized AddBlue's clothings.
The base I built is made by wood with nails.

And It's a great honor for me to have the 3rd place in the Concurso Accionunoseis 2010.

Thanks,

Beautiful work Zuno! And congratulations - well deserved! :duff The detail in your pieces always amazes me.

Absolutely stunning Zuno!
You've caught the essence of Tuco perfectly.
He's never looked so Ugly!:clap

Absolutely incredible Zuno

Great to hear from, been too long!

Wonderfully crafted display, I love it! Personally my favourite of yours was The Joker at his make-up table but this definately runs it close :clap

I was looking at this yesterday but forgot to comment. Awesome work Zuno. I think my personal favorite of yours is still the Heat figure. You inspired me to make my own. :)

The detail on this is insane , I can't imagine how long it must have taken you to finish that display.

This is really incredible... my favourite has to be the one where the soldier is drinking water from a bottle or something? With the splashing water effects, that was incredible, i think it was from 'the last...' series. Would love to buy your books someday to put on my coffee table :)

Back