1/2 Scale Venom Statue Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FROBAY

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi there, I got the Iron man 1/2 from Sideshow and realized they may never come out with a new 1/2 scale statue, so instead of waiting on them, me and a friend of Mine Titanchuck decided to commission are own 1/2's.

We currently have the Terminator, Iron Man and Hulk all in 1/2 scale and we hope to add this Venom by the end of the year. Its been in progress for about 2 Months now and will be finished soon.

We didnt want to go with a crouching Venom (its been done to death) So we decided on kind of a museum pose. Anyway, next will probly be a Spidey to go with Venom.

Venom is 35" Tall and 39" tall with the Base.

I wanted to share some pics here.

IMG_1184.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1180.jpg

IMG_1195.jpg

Heres the base, yet to be finished and painted

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great! Congrats with this unique statue :)
Can you please share some more pics of your commissioned pieces? :duff

Thanks brothers. When it gets to my house I will post some pics with my other custom 1/2's

Hey Titanchuck can you post that 1/2 pic of wolvie, IM & Hulk?

This picture is from Titanchuck (my partner on the Venom commission)

8760d322.jpg
[/QUOTE]

81332e12.jpg
[/QUOTE]

When Venom gets here I will take some better photos and post them up.

117e687.jpg

whmbmt.jpg
[/QUOTE]

These are from Darthjase @ statueforum.com

Last edited:
Oh man when I saw these a little bit of pee came out. How is that possible to make such great works of art!?!

:yess: Thats great. Thats the shock factor I love to have in my statues. Especially when somebody comes over and sees it for the 1st time. Maybe not pee themselves, but get excited like me. :hi5: It should be here in a couple of weeks and I will post some amazing picks.

Back