Need some help with my T-600......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Predator vs. Alien

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anywhere I wanna be. Just like Visa, but without t
Ok, so I got this figure as a "bonus" in a trade(it took a month and a half to compete) It came packaged with two Hot Toys Predators in this box.
100_0838.jpg

Looks good right?................................

WRONG, here's the box that came in the box pictured above
100_0839.jpg

Now, I know what you're thinking, how did 3 HT figures fit in there?? The answer, NO packing materials..NOTHING they were just folded up, and stuffed in this box. :mad::mad:

So, Here's how it looked when I opened the box up.......(I took out the Preds, because they were fine besides some broken spears and stuff, the T-600 however didn't fair well at all)
100_0840.jpg

My question is this, is it original? Can it be fixed? or is it a lost cause??
100_0841.jpg

100_0842.jpg

I think it can be fixed, with a little glue and hard work and repaint in parts I'm sure it can be repaired my friend.

If you can manage to reposition the rods for the feet without snapping them off, plus a little glue and patience, it can be fixed, but it's a shame it went through all of that. The rods were the most fragile pieces of the figure, I remember just removing the hand to put the gun on almost broke it.

it does look original ( actual robot), a variant perhaps..VBD (very battle damaged) lol. the rods on the hands should slide into rod holes on his arm,if i remember correctly.
Can i ask how much you paid for this,,(just curious)

Sorry to give you the bad news but that gatling gun and backpack are defintly not original :lecture

also put a good picture of the rubber mask because it looks like its also not original

They're not:gah: I did a comparision of them with the original. The rubber mask looks like it's off a Hasbro(or whoever) made the lower end Salvation figures. It's been custom cut and stuff. Plus there's glue all over the head(how do I remove the glue? I really don't like the mask it looks super cheap)

it does look original ( actual robot), a variant perhaps..VBD (very battle damaged) lol. the rods on the hands should slide into rod holes on his arm,if i remember correctly.
Can i ask how much you paid for this,,(just curious)

:rotfl I tried that with the hand and feet, didn't work. So I took the rods out and just snapped the main pegs in place.

I put it back together without using any glue, and it looks really goodish..... haha, but the gun, ammo pack, and rubber mask are NOT original.

Yeah thats some bad packaging. If I was sending someone figures not in their original packaging every individual limb would be bubblewrapped aswell as each figure as a whole and I'd damn make sure there was no movement inside the box.

If the T-600 was a bonus freebie I don't think theres much to complain about except how the terrible packaging may have caused some of that damage.

Yeah thats some bad packaging. If I was sending someone figures not in their original packaging every individual limb would be bubblewrapped aswell as each figure as a whole and I'd damn make sure there was no movement inside the box.

If the T-600 was a bonus freebie I don't think theres much to complain about except how the terrible packaging may have caused some of that damage.

True, but the two Preds and T-600 were in this same package. They were all folded up and thrown one on top of the other. I'm surprised the Preds were still in good/unbroken condition.

True, but the two Preds and T-600 were in this same package. They were all folded up and thrown one on top of the other. I'm surprised the Preds were still in good/unbroken condition.

Needless to say don't deal with that guy again. Packaging the figures like that is just plain disrespectful, to the figures and to you far as I'm concerned.

Whats the paint like on the Predators? Wouldn't surprise me if it got scratched to hell.

Back