Hot Toys new exclusive Christmas VIP gift

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cap'n Cook

Vengeance 🐦‍⬛
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Genius. :D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/A7dQdZHwCFk?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/A7dQdZHwCFk?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Worth noting the DX POTC Stranger Tides licence too!

Last edited:
Interesting.
I wonder if it has anything to do with the new Star Wars license?

Hopefully they'll have a giveaway of this on their Face Book page like they did last year.

That's what I thought too. The font in the top left, the snow/stars and giant silver baubles/death stars?

Hopefully a giveaway yeh.

I want to see more of the POTC sheet he pulled out. Looks like it has something on it that spins.

Hot Toys... what are you doing to me!? :gah:

I was almost happier not knowing their future plans.

Utter genius! Would love one of them on my desk at work or even make it a keyring :)

Yeah that packaging looks suspiciously like SW :pray:

First HT teaser of Superman Christopher Reeve had the DX logo too, then it was re-released without it. Could be the same thing. Unless HT decides to release Indiana Jones, Superman CR and Jack Sparrow as 3 DX releases in a row!?

Well Jack Sparrow is definatley a character that could use PERS. So much expression in his eyes. I really don't think Supes needs it though. And I think the DX is just to make Indy special.

I wonder if these mini figures are fully articulated or not? It would be a marvel in and of it self if they kept the full TT articulation in 1/6 of 1/6 scale :lol

I like to know this as well. I have spent thousands of dollars since 2007 with Hot Toys.

If I am not mistaken, you can only be a VIP member if you buy from their Hong Kong (and maybe Japan) Toys Hunters store(s). And since Toy Hunters do not sell online, then the only way to be able to buy from them is if you are local in Hong Kong (or Japan) or based there for work.

And to qualify as a VIP member, you have got to buy 12 pieces of 1/6 HT figures from Toy Huners within a 6-month period. Not difficult for a die-hard 1/6 fan and considering the amount of licenses that Hot Toys have. At least that is what the retail staff at Toy Hunters told me when I was there last month. They did not mention anything about renewal and I forgot to ask.

Any fellow freaks here who is based in Hong Kong? Perhaps you guys can help clarify the qualification criteria? I may hear the Toy Hunters retail staff wrongly though due to the fact that I can only understand basic cantonese. :wink1:

Also those on their press mailing lists are considered part of their VIP lists, which is how the few people outside of the Toy Hunters VIPS get them.

Back