*Update* 1/6 Christopher Reeves Superman Suit Thread! 1 left

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moe

Super Freak
Reaction score
1 Final Slots Left

Here is a Review by autobotjohn...Thanks John for that my friend.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWEPY1AQ3Wk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWEPY1AQ3Wk[/ame]

Ok Fellas...With all the New Chris reeves Sculpts, we decided to put our tailor to work in making complete Chris Reeves Suit...
Contact me...I can have my tailor make it no sweat...Boots and all to fit ace body? Here is one we done on Ace figure...All hand made, Belt, boots, cape, and suit. We also made it to fit soldier story body my choice .
We can make it a tight fit for any body of choice? Please specify the body if interested and want to be put on the list.

Anyone interestesd can be put on List.
Only few spots left, pay if you want one...Price $125 plus $8 Ship in U.S-- International + $12 Can't accept paypal gift but price will include all.
Thanks

Photo Courtesy of 16K
DSC01450.jpg

dsc03533n.jpg

1) 16k (Paid Full) Recieved Suit
2) Gruff Old Bear (Paid Full) Recieved Suit
3) 2000man (Paid Full) Recieved Suit
4) silverprelude627 (Paid Full) Recieved figure and TT body
5) ronwlim (Paid Full) Recieved suit
6) JeffTVR (Paid Full) Recieved suit
7) villerito (Paid Full) Recieved suit
8) T-800 (Paid Full) Recieved suit
9) JediMike71 (Traded HT Arnold parts) Shipped CR suit 4/19/2011
10) JohnnyStarquest (Paid Full) Recieved suit
11) carbo-fation (Paid Full) Recieved suit
13) Andymp(Paid Full) Recieved suit
14) rebelpig (Paid Full) Shipped
15) drjedisith (Paid Full) Shipped

FIVE more suits will be available and that will be it.! Thanks for all who bought one.
1) Levit05 (Paid Full) Deposit paid
2) MOKUREN868 Paid Full (Shipped/Recieved)
3) Gruff Old Bear (Paid Full) Shipped 4/18/2011 Recieved
4) zelduy (Paid Full) Shipped 4/19/2011 Recieved
5) Laney74 (Paid Full) Shipped Recieved
6) Luthor1940 Paid Full) Shipping (Full Figure)
7) Litial (Paid Full) Shipped out (Full Suit)

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Christopher Reeves Suit Thread.

Looks very good; although I don't think an Ace body is the best choice. A little too bulky.

Looks very good; although I don't think an Ace body is the best choice. A little too bulky.

We can make it tight to fit any body of choice? name it? That figures photo does it no justice...I own that figure personally and it is amazing in hand.

Not sure; but its academic on my end as I won't be buying :lol

But something with a fixed/sculpted neck would probably be best. Maybe a Soldier Story would work well.

Truetype advance body better, suit looks great btw

The last one we done was on soldier story body... Looks great!
Thanks

Wow! That looks great! I don't know how well they'll sell right now though, moe, with HT announcing their Reeves Supes to debut this month. Maybe they'll flub up and you'll get flooded with orders. Who knows. :huh

Wow! That looks great! I don't know how well they'll sell right now though, moe, with HT announcing their Reeves Supes to debut this month. Maybe they'll flub up and you'll get flooded with orders. Who knows. :huh

Yes I hear ya bud... I'm going to do special price for anyone interested first 10 $97 and believe me it is alot of work to make this.

The only reason I'm doing this is for the amazing sculpt in the other thread. For me to go Any less won't be worth it.
Thanks for nice compliment bro.
I have an amazing tailor. Not a kato, but great tailor.

Yes arnie kims superman will be amazing, don't know why anyone would try to duplicate it but... Just here to help fellow custom guys out.

It looks like a lot of work. That's the best custom suit I've seen to date.

It looks like a lot of work. That's the best custom suit I've seen to date.

Thanks coco... It is really nice in person.
Appreciate that buddy. And yes alot of work to get the tight fit.

Looks nice but with Hot toys rumored to be doing a version and Mattel doing a decent costume, it's a bit out of my price range for just a costume.

Looks nice but with Hot toys rumored to be doing a version and Mattel doing a decent costume, it's a bit out of my price range for just a costume.

Personally I don't think it is high for all the work that goes into that suit, belt and boots/cape...And I am not taking anything away from kato's work, which he is a true master tailor...But he gets $200 for a pair of pants and shirt, well deserved I might add. so $110 for complete Reeves suit is more then Fair price? Just think of the figure you can make with the Sculpt on the other Thread for decent price...Besides, the Mattel suit is BIG! never fit 1/6 body.

thanks for the Comp...Snake eater

Last edited:

Guess I'm the first one then! count me in! :D

As for the body... don' know yet, but I guess I have time until this gets done! :D

Ok 16k your number one buddy...thanks, let me know the body you will be using ok?

Not sure yet... maybe Soldier Story or Triad Evo, unless Adv TT. I have to try a mego suit on these then I'll let you know which one looks best! :D

Ok No rush...Thanks

Personally I don't think it is high for all the work that goes into that suit, belt and boots/cape...And I am not taking anything away from kato's work, which he is a true master tailor...But he gets $200 for a pair of pants and shirt, well deserved I might add. so $97 for complete Reeves suit is more then Fair price? Just think of the figure you can make with the Sculpt on the other Thread for decent price...Besides, the Mattel suit is BIG! never fit 1/6 body.

thanks for the Comp...Snake eater

To be fair I've never bought from Kato either. He's always out of my price range. But I may reconsider getting one of these after Christmas. Right now most of my extra cash is going to gifts for relatives. I also don't need the belt or boots.

Last edited:
Back