Hurricanes SW customs,

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone, im new here and thought you maybe would likle to see some of the pieces i make....lmk what you think....most are based on existing hasbro figures but now with the new sideshow figures im looking forward to more human based figures,i have the SSc Luke already in progress, all the vaders have full internal reveal details, hand made from metal, voice functions, good articulation,lit chest/ belt boxes,and lit sabers, origianlly based on high power leds, now working on EL ones, the Darth maul is the first to have fully cordless EL lit saber, no wires at all, just place the saber in his had and voila'.The clone uses modified hasbro armor on a bbi 3.5 body,with a cast of my own sculpted ep3 clone helmet.
DSCF0059.jpg

scumpic.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

ebaycody3.jpg

newvaderTXT.jpg

ANHmarmitTXT.jpg

maulrevise.jpg

maulebaysaber1.jpg

Wow! Your one talented guy. You should go into business with customickey :D

I like the stormtroopers and Maul the best. Gives me a big hint as to how SS will do theirs.

Great job.:D

Wookie dance in your honour: :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

thanx for the comment,heres some other bits n bobs,this sandtroopers a converted medicom stormtrooper,so too is the Vader,an accurized medicom Rotj version with lights/saber, the boba fett (ESB)is a hybrid of hasbro/marmit/dragon and features lit chest display, and jetpack beacon,voice function,removable helmet with fitted tinted visor,machined alumium knee dart nozzles, i believe the now owner of this custom posts on here too....
jangomarmit.jpg

gguard.jpg
marmittusken4.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

reworksaber1.jpg

ebaycody2.jpg

outfett1.jpg

DSCF1760.jpg

Yeah awesome custom !!!! That Jango is amazing....also like the clone and storm troopers..

The weathering on all these is beyond belief!! Those troops are phenominal. And, as ever, Vader continues to be your most magnificent signature piece. Bravo!
Nice to have another SW customizer on the board. Welcome!

Now we just need to get Les Walker in here.

thanx everyone, Les Walkers a friend of mine and an astonishing customizer,ill drop him a line and give him a nudge, a mikey thanx for the welcome, drop me a line maybe we can swap notes...

other bits, 16" reworked (Daphne tonner doll?)joint project with the missus, 3 3/4" vader custom with micro lit saber,with Luke, 12" marmit style Ep2 clone, ROTJ version marmit boba Fett....1/6th scale vader saber hilts...made from metal n bits...
PICT0007.jpg

marmitclone2.jpg

f24cbf99.jpg

lukevader1.jpg

DSCF1719.jpg

DSCF1719.jpg

DSCF1442.jpg

DSCF1443.jpg

Hey Hurricane... WELCOME... from an old friend (Greg).

The custom Vader and Fett you did for me are still my favorite pieces.

I'm glad to see you made it here finally.

Luke Snowspeeder pilot....
SSC recast Luke head, hand made jacket,boots,belt,flakvest,hasbro reworked helmet,scratch made chin strap/cup,scratch made goggles,bendy hands.
Cordless, EL lit saber, powersource is in his chest.I have made an 'arming cap' for him but still tweaking it, originally had a Ponda Baba hasbro jacket, but after the first fell to bits (orange flaked off) a second was made and same happened, went for a hand made item.
4a8809a0.jpg

9fdb3cbb.jpg

ff8d3587.jpg

525fd2ae.jpg
b3a4e1f8.jpg

Luke Snowspeeder pilot....
SSC recast Luke head, hand made jacket,boots,belt,flakvest,hasbro reworked helmet,scratch made chin strap/cup,scratch made goggles,bendy hands.
Cordless, EL lit saber, powersource is in his chest.I have made an 'arming cap' for him but still tweaking it, originally had a Ponda Baba hasbro jacket, but after the first fell to bits (orange flaked off) a second was made and same happened, went for a hand made item.
4a8809a0.jpg

9fdb3cbb.jpg

ff8d3587.jpg

525fd2ae.jpg

b3a4e1f8.jpg

ba7a103c.jpg

0279904f.jpg

hi, a while ago i was commisioned to make a screen accurate ESB fett for Wor-Gar, loved making him and WG was pleased.This is a new Fett,ROTJ version, marmit jump suit /flak vest etc, corrected gaunlets with brass etched details, steel spikes in boots, machined alloy knee dart nozzles,corrected belt, hand made hip pouches,the right one contains a pressure switch for the voice function (electronic BF gutts fitted inside BBI G3.5 body, repainted armor/knees armor etc, corrected/repainted jetpack,with working 'beacon' light.Chest Led display lights up.Recasted jango Fett head, scarred up etc,to resemble how i think fett looks with influence from WGs' original concept look.OTC Fett helmet hollowed out and with tinted 'T' visor fitted, photos from the 'Myth and Magic' exhibition were used as reference.
79f98dca.jpg

9dfddecc.jpg

68d6dc03.jpg

dfe7cf2c.jpg

e0c621d2.jpg

Love them all.
There like offical products,there so detailed and look like art more than figures.

I really like Padme,shes so sexy:monkey5

How did you chrome your lightsaber hilts? Did you completely spray the piece with chrome and then prime the areas you wanted to paint over with acrylic? I have been wanting to chrome mine and I was told that mirrored chrome is impossible to achieve in acrylics and must be airbrushed or sprayed on.

Back