1/4 Scale Dale Keown Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spawnyvsbatman

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey Guy's,

I've always been a huge fan of the Hulk and to have Dale Keown draw him was a dream come true so I asked a friend to sculpt me a 1/4 scale 26 inch tall base based on Dale's famous Hulk drawing for my collection here are some pictures hope you all enjoy!!!
349399f520.jpg
hulkfinal09.jpg
p1010039c.jpg

hulkfinal07.jpg
hulkfinal05.jpg

The 1 picture painted was done by a friend of mind next to Sideshow awesome hulk.
bigkhulk.jpg
img1072k.jpg

img1079yt.jpg

Thanks,
sPAWNY

Great statue.
First time when I see something Hulk-related that looks fantastic next to SSC Hulk PF.
More painted pics please.

Thats one of my absolute favorite pieces of Hulk art and thats probably the best custom Hulk I have ever seen. From top to bottom its perfect.

To me, Keown is the best Hulk artist and this statue is gorgeous. He's massive and powerful even if he's static, and the face sculpt is impressive.

To me, Keown is the best Hulk artist and this statue is gorgeous. He's massive and powerful even if he's static, and the face sculpt is impressive.
Took the words right out of my mouth!:)This has to be one of the best Hulks i've seen!AWESOME piece!CONGRATS!:wink1:

Back