Ray's DIE HARD customs +

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raymond F.

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently got to finish my Die Hard and Die Hard with a Vengeance John Mcclanes!

I'm really happy with them and it took a few months to get them together.

DIE HARD 1:

Bro's Production standard head with more hair sculpted to better represent his hairline a few years prior to DH3. sweat beads added and eye wound and GREGGO'S cigarette. Royce body weathered and painted with sweat. Machine Gun: found somewhere. Walkie Talkie: found somewhere, modded. Watch and Tank Top: Royce, watch painted with silver and tank died greenish brownish greay with dirt, blood and sweat stained weathering. Pants and bag: ebay with weathering. Feet: Sao Feng

He also has the Hans, Karl wrist marks but i forgot to shoot that.

picture17ls.png

Last edited:
Re: Ray's DIE HARD customs + TATTOO decal thread!

DIE HARD 3:

Bro's production bloody head and outfit and gun. Royce body all dirtied up, head modded to fit the body and bandage added.

picture28o.png

picture30ld.png

picture32s.png

picture26dk.png

I figured since I was doing Comedian Smileys, Now I will offer up my custom designed tattoo decals if there is enough interested folks. I'll do a batch if we get to 7. Set of 2 is 8 bucks shipped US, 9 international.

picture30s.jpg

1. Reinhart
2. Charles Hughey
3. Wor-Gar
4. dano669
5. zombierider

Last edited:

Damn, that is the ultimate John McClane. Wish I had your skills. The body seems a tad bulky for him, but probably the best option out there all things considered.

That is the best Die Hard 1 custom I've ever seen, great work.

Damn, that is the ultimate John McClane. Wish I had your skills. The body seems a tad bulky for him, but probably the best option out there all things considered.

Thanks guys!

Yeah I agree, maybe for DH3 Sylvester's/Mickey's could work but ultimately this is the best for now. slightly slimmer arms and a little less defined especially for DH3 would be a lot better for John. Still I am happy with these unless that perfect body comes out in the future!

looks damn amazing! Im happy to say that ray took a few of my ideas in these customs, exept executed them 100 times better haha

Nice work on McClane Ray! The only one I've seen so far that gives Seb's a run for it's money :duff

One of the best action figures out there, I believe. Excellent.

Simply outstanding work!!! I would be interested in a tattoo, and also one of the Hans and Karl marks if you are making one.

Wow Ray I absolutely love your D1 it is simply perfect bud :thud:

I'll take a tat. Is that Bros. Productions head the same as the Stone Cold Killers head?

WOW!

That's insane AND awesome! Definitely the best McClane I've seen as well. Jealous. :bow

And I love the Tat! Looks perfect to me.

Thanks guys! Actually no the Bros head is not the same as the VTS head. I think the Bro's is a bit better.

I marked Charles and Reinhart on the list, Wor-Gar let me know if you want a tattoo too.

Also for this one, DH1 or DH3 I'd be willing to take on some commission work to do the same thing. Don't often do that but this one is hella fun to make. If anyone is interested they can PM me!

Yeah, I'm definitely interested!

Is it really a decal? If so, how the hell did you get it to stick so seamlessly? And did the paint-work after create any problems with peeling?

Considering how blown up those pics are that's a tremendous job because I can't even see a line or sheen or anything.

Back