Betomatli Exclusive Figure for One Sixth Xpo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Q

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am glad to reveal the Betomatali Exclusive Figure for the 2011 One Sixth 1/6 Xpo Show taking place on May 28 & 29, 2011. This figure will be called "FRED, THE NIGHTMARE KILLER"

This figure will only be available at the show and only a few will be made. I will keep posting pictures and details about the figure once I receive them from Beto. Enjoy.... :blissy

IMG_0689-1.jpg

Imagen-002.jpg

IMG_7251-1.jpg

Last edited:
MAN, I'd like to cop one of those, too bad its only gonna be available at the show :( My only complaint is the tear and hole on the hat are a little off, it should also have a bound edge (cant really tell if it does or not)

MAN, I'd like to cop one of those, too bad its only gonna be available at the show :( My only complaint is the tear and hole on the hat are a little off, it should also have a bound edge (cant really tell if it does or not)

You're just up north, bro. You should drive down here for the Xpo. It'll be worth it and you'll have a good time.:)

You're just up north, bro. You should drive down here for the Xpo. It'll be worth it and you'll have a good time.:)

I'd fly down if I were to go, it would be much cheaper for me that way than to pay for gas and put the wear and tear on my car. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE that figure, I just don't think I want to go through all that trouble just to get it ya know? I'm sure the figure will be at least $200+, add that with the plane ticket, hotel room and car rental or taxi and I'd be spending quite a bit for it.

:lol just up north. Half of Nevada and all of Arizona are closer. :nana:

Hey Mr. Negativemagazine:

What? I got to Oakland/San Francisco for the weekend once every two months.

:moon :lol

But yeah, I don't know other people's circumstances, so it could be more complicated.:)

I'd fly down if I were to go, it would be much cheaper for me that way than to pay for gas and put the wear and tear on my car. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE that figure, I just don't think I want to go through all that trouble just to get it ya know? I'm sure the figure will be at least $200+, add that with the plane ticket, hotel room and car rental or taxi and I'd be spending quite a bit for it.

I hear ya bro. I was thinking you were also interested in attending the Xpo. If it's just the figure you want, it's not worth the whole trip just for it. Maybe someone can pick one up for you? Let me know and I'll see if they let me get one extra at the end of the show.

Last edited:
IMG_7257-1.jpg

IMG_7251-1.jpg

IMG_7253.jpg

Here are some current WIP shots of the figure. Beto is working hard on completing the figure. He still needs to paint the hat and weather the clothes. There will be 10 completed figures available at the show and thats it..... There will be 5 regular and 5 EXCLUSIVE ONES (pics coming soon)!

Back