Custom 1/6th Death Star Wall panels.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice...............my buddy & dio master anzik made some similar to these a year or so ago & sent me templates. i've yet to do anything with them though. but dammit, i will..............:lecture

great job OT. what material are you going to use?

forgot to say I'm not making these. They are from a teacher doing some side work for SW fans. He said he can cut plastic, but he uses masonite and they come out great.

Just thought I might be able to send some business his way.

I requested a Emperors window and outer frame in 1/6th scale. That should be nice. I know I could make this stuff myself, but a laser can do it much faster and cleaner.

Last edited:
I requested a Emperors window and outer frame in 1/6th scale. That should be nice. I know I could make this stuff myself, but a laser can do it much faster and cleaner.

This is what I'd be most interested in. Please keep us posted if this happens.

Just looked at the Rebel Scum pic and the cryo base has a 3 3/4 figure displayed on it. I wonder if he's able to change scales?

forgot to say I'm not making these. They are from a teacher do some side work for SW fans. He said he can cut plastic, but he uses masonite and they come out great.

Just thought I might be able to send some business his way.

This should look really cool. I'd also be interested in a 1/6th Emperors Window too. Did he quote a price on how much for 1/6th scale for us freaks? :1-1:

This should look really cool. I'd also be interested in a 1/6th Emperors Window too. Did he quote a price on how much for 1/6th scale for us freaks? :1-1:

I would be interested as well in the pricing especially for the death star walls, and as OT Freak mentioned it would be alot faster and less time comsuming to get it done this way.

Ron

Yes he does these in 1/18th scale, but I asked him to do it in 1/6th scale. If you want something you need to contact him about it. Pricing is something he is working out. The difference in size from 1/18 to 1/6 is 9 times so you can kind of work out the cost.

The Emperors window wont be made right now. He offers one kind of section a month.

Just looked at the Rebel Scum pic and the cryo base has a 3 3/4 figure displayed on it. I wonder if he's able to change scales?
He's not sure on this yet, but it would be 4 foot diameter and would have to be cut in 4 sections. Maybe you would only want half on it?

He's not sure on this yet, but it would be 4 foot diameter and would have to be cut in 4 sections. Maybe you would only want half on it?

The Emp's window will be 48'' in diameter! :thud:

Maybe getting it out of scale would be best. Just something that would be smaller and displayable but still give you the effect of the window.

The Emp's window will be 48'' in diameter! :thud:

Maybe getting it out of scale would be best. Just something that would be smaller and displayable but still give you the effect of the window.

The cryo base would be 4 foot, the window would be around 2 foot. If you added the angled sections it would be a bit bigger.

LOL, just imagining a 4' diameter emperor's window - it would be the size of a rose window in a Cathedral! Well, for that matter, a 4' round carbonite chamber is a bit unwieldy, isn't it? That's about the size of a dining room table! And you thought you had issues with display space before? Even at 2', that window would be hard to squeeze in...

Having said all that, I think a door frame and DS corridor to frame Vader and Kenobi's duel would ROCK. Ditto Emperor and window.

That's it, I just need to move into a castle so I can have room for dioramas. No getting around it. :wink1:

Back