1/6 Kaustic Plastik and Infinite Statue - John Wayne as Hondo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck yeah, all time favorite. Been awhile greatlakes6 what did you think about Rooster? Overall, I was glad to get a couple of them, but it wasn’t perfect with a vest too big and sculpt a little off for me. Hopefully they nail this one, so fingers crossed.
I liked Rooster, but agree with you on the vest. Usually things like the vest are too thin, but this was way too thick. The sculpt was off a little and hopefully they can get a better likeness for Hondo.

I liked Rooster, but agree with you on the vest. Usually things like the vest are too thin, but this was way too thick. The sculpt was off a little and hopefully they can get a better likeness for Hondo.
Sounds like we are on the same page 👍 Waited for years and now we have Duke, Eastwood, Sly, and Norris full speed ahead with official figures. Love it :yess:

Totally agree, Love it! Never thought we would see all the Eastwood's. More Duke, and more Chuck!
Yeah, Eastwood was the biggest surprise getting into the toy business in his 90s. Guess he finally decided why not if people want it. Something new and different for him, since he has pretty much done it all.

Then Chuck enters the ring again in his 80s, but he has done this before back in the 80s including his cartoons. So many great figures could be on the horizon for this team up with KP!!! Pretty awesome and looking forward to seeing more.

The Duke comeback, since the old Sideshow figures/statues was way overdue. I would love to see KP go down the list of films with a few more looks starting with The Searchers & Rio Bravo if Hondo sells well. I mean I can think of at least five more looks/films that I want, but that‘s wishful thinking 😂

Back