Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here’s the thing. I’m one of the two admins there. I can’t talk for Jon, but I have called out those sculpts every time they’ve been posted. I think it’s distasteful and it really does make me angry whenever I see them posted. I was planning on discussing the issue with Jon the day the Etsy store went down. But at this point, it seems kind of moot.

Well here’s the thing. I’m one of the two admins there. I can’t talk for Jon, but I have called out those sculpts every time they’ve been posted. I think it’s distasteful and it really does make me angry whenever I see them posted. I was planning on discussing the issue with Jon the day the Etsy store went down. But at this point, it seems kind of moot.

Well I was trying not to name names, but I share your sentiment.
From what I was shown the whole page was awash with people sharing their pictures, talking about it and asking for a link to the shop.

I don't really know if this is the place to discuss it, but seeing as it's the only other place talking about it and there is clear link with the BCS staff on that page, I guess it's relevant to the thread. 🤷‍♂️

Now we know that Matthew Boughen is behind the store (previously employed as 'Logistics Management' at BCS) it's in the hands of the Legal Services Directorate to investigate any misconduct.
To be honest, they might have gotten away with it if they were a little less brazen rather than a public Etsy store with £15k in stock and sales.
It's a large enough sum to raise questions and few eyebrows!

Back