EXO-6 Star Trek "The Next Generation" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now I've got a Worf/Qui-Gon battle to the death visual for Jadzia's affections.

Worf: Today IS a good day to die! AAAARGH!

Qui-Gon: That is the sound of a terrible thing coming this way.

:: light Saber slices through Worf's weapon like butter

Worf: ::grumble/growl:: that was my favorite Bat'leth

Jadzia: Boys, ENOUGH!

Worf: If you choose him, may I at least finally get my opera collection back?

IMG7959.jpeg

IMG7963.jpeg

I felt the same with what they did to Picard in Picard S1. I guess they figured that it was the end of the line for the TOS crew and they figured “what the hell, let’s do this”. They pulled the same with Data in Nemesis and that was devastating, yet 20+ years later we had a TNG reunion. Crazy.

Have you watched Picard S3? Without giving anything away, there’s a scene that references Kirk which lead us to believe that the events in Generations may not be the end of his story.
In the literature written by Shatner he is resurrected

Enjoyable series

I like Generations. Always have had a soft spot for it. I know people don’t like Kirk’s death but to me it works. He at least goes out in a heroic fashion and the death has stuck (not counting the sequel novel).

I also like the blending of TOS to TNG even though I wish it could have involved more characters. Still though the parts with Kirk and Picard are satisfying to me. They work well together and I would have liked to have seen more of them teaming up.

The Nexus storyline also is kind of interesting if a bit flawed. Data having the emotion chip installed makes for some fun moments.

Maybe a lot of the reason I like it is because I remember seeing it in the theater when I was like ten years old with my dad, grandpa, uncle, and I think one of my cousins. I also had (still own actually) it on VHS (my only movie I had on tape in widescreen format) so watched it quite a bit that way.

Back