EXO-6 Star Trek "The Wrath of Khan" Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's really unfortunate to hear and I'm sorry you got blocked. He's going to make these figures however he wants so even if someone has a suggestion then he can ignore them but blocking them is a bit much. All you did is show an example not bash him or the company.
Exactly. I appreciate your perspective. That's just how I see it too.

But you know what, if he makes great figures for our collections, I guess I'll just have to find a way to confine my thoughts to this forum and learn that trying to reach him with customer input is a fool's errand given his emotional make-up, and just enjoy what he produces for us.

Lesson (finally) learned.

In regards to that amazing Saavik head sculpt:

"About our proto paintup.

All our proto paintups are PRODUCABLE, and the final production version usually ended up better looking than our protos.

I was from the gambling business. We must be fair. If we put up Protos that are painted by Professionals Custom painters' that can take up to 2-3 weeks of time, then we are misleading the public.

How can a $200 figure able to have the same quality paintup that cost $300 - $1000? Be reasonable and realistic, simply impossible.

We do not like to mislead friends. I consider that as false advertising."

"They read my FB, and saw me "complaining." They have TMP McCoy proto re done and put on my desk before leaving for the day 🥰

Same with Regula One away jacket. All refinements mentioned yesterday have been completed."

1000008390.jpg

You're the best, Nanjin! You know EXACTLY what you're doing- don't listen to the"experts".
Warp speed ahead Admiral Tam!😎👍
I've accepted that providing anything but glowing feedback to this man results solely in admonishment and banishment and that just buying what you like and ignoring what you don't is the only practice that makes any sense at all given this reality.

But you need to realize that when you say "don't listen to the 'experts'" in your comment, you're attacking every member of THIS PARTICULAR FORUM of friends and fellow collectors who thought it was only reasonable to provide a company we all want to buy from with customer impressions and feedback.

Post what you like, of course, but you might want to choose your unadulterated praise words more carefully. Just one Jedi Master's (infallible) opinion...

Back