Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I really need help here... first time buying something on SuperBuy, what did you guys put in the "item Category" on SuperBuy shipping?

1715180117657.png

In a really dumb way. I rammed a googly eye in there. Once the neck peg compressed the plastic of the eye down it seemed perfect so I left it.
Goodness. I hope the head sculpt is still alright. Can you still move the head seamlessly? I hope the jammed googly eye hasn't damaged the internal part of the head sculpt.

Something tells me no. In the video they appear to be made of the same material.

Just pose, snap some pics, then neutral afterwards. Never ever leave them in any extreme poses.
Old arms are of TPE, which will give out eventually due to various factors. Its the same one used on earlier Hot Toys seamless arms like Gamora and Shuri.

The current arms are of medical grade silicone (as Game Toys stated before) which is supposed to be more durable. But of course some common sense and logic applies to the arms here. (not over twisting, kept in the same bend for a long time, etc)

Goodness. I hope the head sculpt is still alright. Can you still move the head seamlessly? I hope the jammed googly eye hasn't damaged the internal part of the head sculpt.
Its fine. The eye is small enough to fit in the neck adaptor in the head and its just large enough to allow the neck peg to fit in snug. The only issue I can see is the head comes off easier so if its knocked over it could pop off. that being said the Damtoys RE Leon head comes off at the slightest breeze so I'm not all that worried about Zack.

Oh hey, the sword included with the First Class body has a slightly different paint job compared to the one included with Remake Cloud. Can't see any rust on there. Looks more accurate to the in game appearance. (The sword IS rusty in CG cutscenes in Remake, but not in game)

For Zack head peg, I bought a couple from this studio, perfect fit, no need to faff about with damaging the sockets.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 22.04.12.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 22.04.12.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
So superbuy ending up being $278 for the body and all arms to US 35 day shipping., A bit higher than what some got in this thread. But that's pretty much OSK's price wasn't it?

Only gripe with superbuy is you can't truly pay CNY direct, they always seem to do their own at conversion at checkout which has markup.

Last edited:
So superbuy ending up being $278 for the body and all arms to US 35 day shipping., A bit higher than what some got in this thread. But that's pretty much OSK's price wasn't it?

Only gripe with superbuy is you can't truly pay CNY direct, they always seem to do their own at conversion at checkout which has markup.

For me was 140 the body and 30 for two pairs of arms… sooo 170. I don’t know about the shipping to USA because I’m waiting for more items to arrive.

yeah, kit was $30 per set of arms and $157 for the body

Old arms are of TPE, which will give out eventually due to various factors. Its the same one used on earlier Hot Toys seamless arms like Gamora and Shuri.

The current arms are of medical grade silicone (as Game Toys stated before) which is supposed to be more durable. But of course some common sense and logic applies to the arms here. (not over twisting, kept in the same bend for a long time, etc)
They said medical grade silica and not silicone. Queen studios and infinite claim medical grade as well for their silicone, but when people asked them what brand of medical grade silicone was used they were kicked out of the FB groups. A good test is to see if they take Psycho paints or not, but I'm not willing to lose a cloud for that. I'm not trying to be negative, I just have a hard time believing they used a company like smooth-on to source real medical grade.

Back