HAOYUTOYS “Odyssey to the West” 1/6 Monkey King “Sun WuKong”

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp that explains why the dark version comes with different sculpts.

I'm sold now.

200.gif

Let’s get more Wu Kongians on board! Let’s make this figure a smash hit!

Preordered the Dark and Nao Tiangong version from onesixthoutfitters. My wallet hates me :lol

👍👍👍👍👍👍

NAO Tiangong ver is nice…but it only comes with one of the stylized ‘black myth’ head, eyes closed. But the trade is a neutral default portrait that has articulated eyes.

Can’t go wrong either way!

So long as it’s not the version for farmers.

👍👍👍👍👍👍

NAO Tiangong ver is nice…but it only comes with one of the stylized ‘black myth’ head, eyes closed. But the trade is a neutral default portrait that has articulated eyes.

Can’t go wrong either way!

So long as it’s not the version for farmers.
Kinda felt the "Black Myth sculpts with the Dark Version was a must for me. The single rooted slight open mouth with red eyes etc was enough for me also.

Kinda felt the "Black Myth sculpts with the Dark Version was a must for me. The single rooted slight open mouth with red eyes etc was enough for me also.

Same. Damn I’m getting more hyped for this.

Im not too familiar with the “Journey to the West” stories aside from the most basic level like the monk and the other disciples along with some villains they’ve come across. (Mostly from the Stephen Chow films)

But who would be Wu Kong’s quintessential opponent? Is it the Bull King?…right? There is a Bull King right? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Same. Damn I’m getting more hyped for this.

Im not too familiar with the “Journey to the West” stories aside from the most basic level like the monk and the other disciples along with some villains they’ve come across. (Mostly from the Stephen Chow films)

But who would be Wu Kong’s quintessential opponent? Is it the Bull King?…right? There is a Bull King right? Or am I thinking of someone else?
It's The Bull Demon king yes they've had several fights before and after his battle with the Heavens. I'd say erlang shen is his greatest rival though, since he had a grudge against Wukong and got into it with him a bunch. Haoyutoys actually made a good figure of him (the guy in yellow armor with spear and three eyes) he also inspired Tein from Dragon Ball just as Wukong Inspired Goku (ironically Wukong's name in Japanese is Son Goku)

It's The Bull Demon king yes they've had several fights before and after his battle with the Heavens. I'd say erlang shen is his greatest rival though, since he had a grudge against Wukong and got into it with him a bunch. Haoyutoys actually made a good figure of him (the guy in yellow armor with spear and three eyes) he also inspired Tein from Dragon Ball just as Wukong Inspired Goku (ironically Wukong's name in Japanese is Son Goku)

Thanks for the knowledge drop! When I get Goku…I mean Wu Kong 😅, I’ll try and get a rival for him. This post will come in handy.

Edit- this dude looks legit…holy crap.

IMG_2371.jpeg

Last edited:
Back