Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh that's so smart of you haha. So you get an email from them regarding the box preference? And yup my order is also through them.
Nah you sometimes don’t, but being crazy how I am, I periodically go to my order history and keep refreshing for updates 😂

Yea man, this one is my first 1/6 Keaton Bats, I only have the Neca 1/4 and Mezco 1/12. But strictly focusing on 1/6 going forward so I’m beyond stoked.
That's so cool bro. Same here. This is going to be my very first Keaton figure in any given scale haha. Hope HT kill it with this release.

Yea man, this one is my first 1/6 Keaton Bats, I only have the Neca 1/4 and Mezco 1/12. But strictly focusing on 1/6 going forward so I’m beyond stoked.
I have the neca 1/4th keaton Batman to and I kinda hate it. The ears are lop sided and he doesn't stand right. I need to get a better figure of him.

I have the neca 1/4th keaton Batman to and I kinda hate it. The ears are lop sided and he doesn't stand right. I need to get a better figure of him.

Yea I took him out of the collection and back in the box, along with Penguin and Catwoman. I needed custom stands for each one of them, they couldn’t hold a pose to save their lives.

I got an email from sideshow that an item on my waitlist became available. I thought they only did that once orders were fulfilled and they had extra.

Not necessarily, usually means either some orders were canceled or they received more quota from production, as to why your waitlist converted.

Not necessarily, usually means either some orders were canceled or they received more quota from production, as to why your waitlist converted.
Good to know. I was confused since I’ve yet to see blogger photos. I’m happy it converted though. I was waiting for my deluxe The Batman to ship so I could use the points from that and with all the delays by the time I was ready to preorder Keaton both versions were waitlisted.

HT punishment for WB giving license to JazzInc.
Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

Back